Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2016
Hello All,

Asking for a friend.

She has an OND and HND from two(2) different polytechnics. She sent both in to WES for evaluation. The ECA report came back with three year diploma and one year post grad certificate canadian equivalency. On the report it mentions only the name of the second institution and which is where she obtained the HND. How will she go about this in her EE profile? Should she mention the institution where she obtained the OND. Her confusion is that this isn't on the ECA report.

Appreciate all your Inputs.

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
I am also stuck here from weeks now and even today as well. I am stuck at the first page in "Create a New Application" where I have to choose ECA. Just clicking on that gives me this error.

"IQAS daily limit of applications for immigration purposes has been reached for today.
......................................................................................... Thank you for your interest in IQAS."

I tried logging at 8:10 to 8:15 AM , hitting refreshes, enabling pop up and redirects in Microsoft Edge and other tricks as well. So somebody please help me out literally.

neosupar

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
I am also stuck here from weeks now and even today as well. I am stuck at the first page in "Create a New Application" where I have to choose ECA. Just clicking on that gives me this error.

"IQAS daily limit of applications for immigration purposes has been reached for today.
......................................................................................... Thank you for your interest in IQAS."

I tried logging at 8:10 to 8:15 AM , hitting refreshes, enabling pop up and redirects in Microsoft Edge and other tricks as well. So somebody please help me out literally.
What i am feeling from my experience, IQAS is not releasing new limit ever for so many days because for me I got this error even after one minute, so the question - who utilizing the limit, when I am not seeing a single guy claimed in this December at least from 4th that he got the payment thing.

I get the payment page and everything then the website gets down, so something definitely is happening from the background.

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
What i am feeling from my experience, IQAS is not releasing new limit ever for so many days because for me I got this error even after one minute, so the question - who utilizing the limit, when I am not seeing a single guy claimed in this December at least from 4th that he got the payment thing.

I get the payment page and everything then the website gets down, so something definitely is happening from the background.
Yes exactly. If you see that I am not able to create a new application even while choosing ECA so forget about reaching to the payment page. There is something going on definitely as I tried to create an application at 8:15 50 seconds and even on 8:16 10-15 seconds. It has become really painful now.

We need some expert to look at this.

neosupar

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Yes exactly. If you see that I am not able to create a new application even while choosing ECA so forget about reaching to the payment page. There is something going on definitely as I tried to create an application at 8:15 50 seconds and even on 8:16 10-15 seconds. It has become really painful now.

We need some expert to look at this.

Getting the first page is not a big thing, you just click on the first page it will open something for ECA, and then even if you don't move forward, next time go in your saved application, you will get that and then you fill your form at your ease, but then things come for payment, where I see most people are stuck.

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Getting the first page is not a big thing, you just click on the first page it will open something for ECA, and then even if you don't move forward, next time go in your saved application, you will get that and then you fill your form at your ease, but then things come for payment, where I see most people are stuck.
Infact the first page is only not working for me. Whenever I click on ECA it gives me that notification.

newbie12

Dec 14, 2020
I made my payment on Dec 1. The mode selected to send the transcript was by post. I submitted the documents in the university physically. At first, I was informed that the University will send the transcript via post but a week later the officials said that the transcript will be sent to IQAS via email. My query is how should I proceed further?
Should I contact IQAS and inform them that my transcripts will no longer be sent via post but email?

Or is there any other way to go about it?

kms25

May 31, 2020
Anyone who submitted the application by end of Oct or first week of Nov is having any positive update from IQAS?
Nope. Status changed to, 'in-line for processing' on Oct. 30th and hasn't updated since. I wrote to them and they said it'll take standard 8-weeks - which means my process should be completed by 25th Dec. So frustrated and honestly, just hoping for a Christmas miracle now!

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
Nope. Status changed to, 'in-line for processing' on Oct. 30th and hasn't updated since. I wrote to them and they said it'll take standard 8-weeks - which means my process should be completed by 25th Dec. So frustrated and honestly, just hoping for a Christmas miracle now!
Oops... Inline for processing since 6 weeks and no further update until now? Usually after in line for processing, next stage is accessing right? I dont know why these ECA bodies taking so long to access a file. Moreover they have a daily limit for new application and still they are delaying the process like anything. Honestly dont know what to do

kms25

May 31, 2020
Oops... Inline for processing since 6 weeks and no further update until now? Usually after in line for processing, next stage is accessing right? I dont know why these ECA bodies taking so long to access a file. Moreover they have a daily limit for new application and still they are delaying the process like anything. Honestly dont know what to do
Yeah, it's really annoying to keep waiting like this not knowing what's taking so long. My husband's evaluation took like 3 weeks and mine's been stuck forever.

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Hello All,

Just now I tried again around 8:15 am MST it still did not worked. I tried simultaneously on Edge and Chrome in my PC and on Chrome in my laptop but everything was useless again.
It is not going pass the big ECA tab while creating an application. Its really annoying and painful now.

neosupar

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
I made my payment on Dec 1. The mode selected to send the transcript was by post. I submitted the documents in the university physically. At first, I was informed that the University will send the transcript via post but a week later the officials said that the transcript will be sent to IQAS via email. My query is how should I proceed further?
Should I contact IQAS and inform them that my transcripts will no longer be sent via post but email?

Or is there any other way to go about it?

So i see you as first guy in Dec who did the payment - can you please guide what technique you used for payment :)

Dec 4, 2020
Yeah, it's really annoying to keep waiting like this not knowing what's taking so long. My husband's evaluation took like 3 weeks and mine's been stuck forever.
Yeah same is my scenario, my husband's complete evaluation took around 1.5 months but my evaluation is stuck in Final Review since 6th November. It has been more than 2 months and it is still stuck in the same stage. Everytime I call them they only say it takes 14 weeks for complete evalution.