+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

prateek4mba

Dec 9, 2020
I got mine done only for Masters (PGDM) and got the Canadian masters equivalency for it. If you go for both bachelors and masters it will take more time for evaluation.
I have an ISB MBA so if they don't consider it as masters then I will have to apply for Bachelors by paying application fee again?

vmuraliky

Oct 25, 2019
Yes got Masters equivalent evaluation. All the best.
Thank you!
Do you have any idea what is IQAS look for when evaluating PDGM to Masters. Is something a mention of "Equivalent to MBA degree vide AICTE number *****" on the final certificate?

Last edited:

Monika aspirant

Jul 27, 2020
Hello everyone..my status is in-line since 13 nov.still no changes.
Every time my status change.it took almost a month.
Could anyone explain me about fluctuation method?

prateek4mba

Dec 9, 2020
What are the steps for verification via Truecopy? Also, is $75 payment for hard copy mandatory? Can't we choose $10 slow delivery option like WES or only soft copy free? Thanks a lot in advance :)

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
What are the steps for verification via Truecopy? Also, is $75 payment for hard copy mandatory? Can't we choose $10 slow delivery option like WES or only soft copy free? Thanks a lot in advance :)
Not mandatory. I put my friend's address in Canada and saved myself the extra fees.
Only soft copy is needed.

J-star

Jul 11, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2020
Hello everyone..my status is in-line since 13 nov.still no changes.
Every time my status change.it took almost a month.
Could anyone explain me about fluctuation method?
Hey... can you tell me your timeline?
and how much time it took for IQAS to reflect documents received after delivery of your documents?

Mine is showing submitted, and its been over 1 month since my documents has been received to them.
Nov 1st week document received as per courier , and still my status shows submitted.. -.-

Reactions: Monika aspirant

j.dylon

Dec 2, 2020
I couldn't pay on first attempt on 22nd or 23rd November, but on 24th I tried again, using Google Chrome, with same 250mbps speed, pressed on preview, ignored the downloaded file, immediately pressed on the new button "Submit" or "Payment" I can't remember, then the pop up showed and I went through with the payment.
Can i ask where you applying from? coz i got through on 24th Nov as well. i think Middle East was open on 24th Nov.

Monika aspirant

Jul 27, 2020
Hey... can you tell me your timeline?
and how much time it took for IQAS to reflect documents received after delivery of your documents?

Mine is showing submitted, and its been over 1 month since my documents has been received to them.
Nov 1st week document received as per courier , and still my status shows submitted.. -.-
Yes. Same had happened with me.they took nearly a month to change my status.

skashwin

Nov 3, 2020
Update:
iQAS timelines:
Application Submit Date: 14th Oct
Application Received: 21st Oct
In-Line for Processing: 21st Oct
Final Review: 25th Nov
Fluctuation Stage: 08th Dec

Was able to successfully download the report using the fluctuation trick. Got masters for my PGDM from India. Shared only PGDM for evaluation via Truecopy.
My application is in Final review, can anyone please explain what is the Fluctuation stage and fluctuation trick? TIA!

Lizzy1214

Nov 3, 2020
My application is in Final review, can anyone please explain what is the Fluctuation stage and fluctuation trick? TIA!
So the moment u login u will see the status as completed for the first 3-4 seconds and thrn change to final review thats fluctutation.
Once that happens right click on final review and copy link and then oaste it on the fluctuation tool trick and paste it and click on download

fabiovfreitas

Nov 18, 2020
Application Submitted : 7 Set
Application Received : 15 Set
In-line for processing : 26 Oct
Assessing: 27 Nov
Final review: 2 Dec
Fluctuation Stage: 7 Dec

Good news... Today I downloaded my assessment report. Good luck for all.
Application Submitted : 7 Set
Application Received : 15 Set
In-line for processing : 26 Oct
Assessing: 27 Nov
Final review: 2 Dec
Fluctuation Stage: 7 Dec
Mailed: 10 Dec.

Today my process ended. My ECA was 1 secondary and 3 post-secondary. Thanks for everyone and good luck.