+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

j.dylon

Dec 2, 2020
i have tried everything from VPN, different browsers, different laptops, different net connections still not going through.

Nov 20, 2020
Unfortunately it didn't work, the refresh - sent me back to sign-in page ;-(
It is not working at all. I've tried all means for past 3weeks now and now firmly believe that it is independent of browser, platform, Internet speed or anything. I've no idea how some of the people of this forum have succeeded. Somehow getting to believe that the new applications are not accepted at all.

j.dylon

Dec 2, 2020
It is not working at all. I've tried all means for past 3weeks now and now firmly believe that it is independent of browser, platform, Internet speed or anything. I've no idea how some of the people of this forum have succeeded. Somehow getting to believe that the new applications are not accepted at all.
i got through for my ECA payment on 24th Nov but trying everyday for Spouse ECA payment, still no luck.

neosupar

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
i have tried everything from VPN, different browsers, different laptops, different net connections still not going through.
True same here - I am not sure who is getting actually when everyone is getting the same error, and major thing is - if we do much refresh - it will give you a page error.

It's been 1 week since I am trying to do the payment.

Nov 20, 2020
i have a feeling they are following region wise selection criteria.
How would they identify the region ? Even if that were to be the case, atleast the page download would be faster as the rejection is based on certain criteria. As i see, most of us are getting page error.

j.dylon

Dec 2, 2020
How would they identify the region ? Even if that were to be the case, atleast the page download would be faster as the rejection is based on certain criteria. As i see, most of us are getting page error.
I will update on 24th Dec, if i ll get through again.

neosupar

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
It is not working at all. I've tried all means for the past 3weeks now and now firmly believe that it is independent of the browser, platform, Internet speed, or anything. I've no idea how some of the people of this forum have succeeded. Somehow getting to believe that the new applications are not accepted at all.
Correct, even i want to hear from successful people, so majorly what is happening is, some trick is working for someone but after some days, that also started not working, so IQAS is actually not trying to get the blame on them for releasing late, and i see in Canada again lockdown started, so this also can be a reason to strict very limited entry.

$CAD$

Dec 9, 2020
Very absurd thing implemented on Iqas site, it's better to completely not accept any application than to offer it only for 5 minutes, it's just giving inconvenience nothing more, very bad decision made by IQAS

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
Correct, even i want to hear from successful people, so majorly what is happening is, some trick is working for someone but after some days, that also started not working, so IQAS is actually not trying to get the blame on them for releasing late, and i see in Canada again lockdown started, so this also can be a reason to strict very limited entry.
I couldn't pay on first attempt on 22nd or 23rd November, but on 24th I tried again, using Google Chrome, with same 250mbps speed, pressed on preview, ignored the downloaded file, immediately pressed on the new button "Submit" or "Payment" I can't remember, then the pop up showed and I went through with the payment.