Feb 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
Med's Done....
31-08-2020
I did that too but it said daily limit reached,I have tried all the tricks I know,someone please help I'm getting frustrated been trying to pay for over 2weeks now,and as a lawyers it's only IQAS everyone has adviced me to use,I don't even know what to do anymore.
A few things to note:
Enable pop-ups
internet speed of 50mbps or more
Hit the pay button at 20:44 IST, click preview and submit asap. Don't wait for it to download but keep looking at screen coz sometimes it does download first and then you need to click on submit AGAIN. Also, try using Edge browser, it might work for you today.

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
A few things to note:
Enable pop-ups
internet speed of 50mbps or more
Hit the play button at 20:44 IST, click preview and submit asap. Don't wait for it to download but keep looking at screen coz sometimes it does download first and then you need to click on submit AGAIN. Also, try using Edge browser, it might work for you today.
You mean to say page having payment options (I.e. credit card and preview application)? Or page before final payment page? I'm trying the same method from past 3-4 days. But I'm getting a message at 8:46 or 8:47 that they reached to a daily quota.

raghav_

Feb 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
Med's Done....
31-08-2020
You mean to say page having payment options (I.e. credit card and preview application)? Or page before final payment page? I'm trying the same method from past 3-4 days. But I'm getting a message at 8:46 or 8:47 that they reached to a daily quota.
Yes, the same page with payment option and preview application. So the catch here is that you need to click preview application button at 20:45 IST. This is only possible if you refresh the same page 1 minute prior to the entry time.

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
Date submitted: September 4
Application received: September 11
Finished: November 17
Country of education: The Netherlands

benjamin13

Nov 27, 2020
Date submitted: September 4
Application received: September 11
Finished: November 17
Country of education: The Netherlands
Hi mark, was reading through your signature - since you've got your ITA on Sep 30 and ECA on Nov 17, wanted to ask if you submitted the EE profile with one ECA and planning to submit a different ECA post ITA? I too have an ITA but need to get a different ECA as the one I submitted my EE profile with - is this possible? note that the final CRS points would be higher than the CRS points claimed at the time of ITA

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hi mark, was reading through your signature - since you've got your ITA on Sep 30 and ECA on Nov 17, wanted to ask if you submitted the EE profile with one ECA and planning to submit a different ECA post ITA? I too have an ITA but need to get a different ECA as the one I submitted my EE profile with - is this possible? note that the final CRS points would be higher than the CRS points claimed at the time of ITA
If you already got an ITA then no need to update new ECA report. Go ahead with the one you have.

benjamin13

Nov 27, 2020
If you already got an ITA then no need to update new ECA report. Go ahead with the one you have.
I found out before submitting post ITA that the points I had claimed based on the ECA I had, were not in line with IRCC interpretation of the ECA so it would most likely be rejected. My degree is a professional degree which was evaluated by WES as a dual bachelors (four years) - I had submitted my EE profile claiming points for two or more degrees, which I now understand is incorrect. So I cannot go ahead and submit with the existing ECA. Hence trying to get a new ECA from IQAS. Question is whether I should decline the ITA and go back to the pool and wait for a fresh one? Or I should apply with the new ECA which would not match with the one submitted with EE profile?

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
I found out before submitting post ITA that the points I had claimed based on the ECA I had, were not in line with IRCC interpretation of the ECA so it would most likely be rejected. My degree is a professional degree which was evaluated by WES as a dual bachelors (four years) - I had submitted my EE profile claiming points for two or more degrees, which I now understand is incorrect. So I cannot go ahead and submit with the existing ECA. Hence trying to get a new ECA from IQAS. Question is whether I should decline the ITA and go back to the pool and wait for a fresh one? Or I should apply with the new ECA which would not match with the one submitted with EE profile?
Ohhh, man. Then you should wait for the IQAS report. Because your details are mismatched.

Reactions: benjamin13

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Unfortunately, too many documented cases of rejection of applicants who tried to claim "dual bachelors" as two or more degrees so I'd rather not risk it and open myself up to further delays (post processing). I expect to have a CRS score of 478 post IQAS ECA. Hopefully, it will be enough around February 2021 when I expect to re-submit the EE profile.
Sorry for the previous answer. You have to wait for the IQAS report. Meanwhile, you can change the correct ECA in your profile. You might get another ITA with your current ECA. As CRS is decreasing.

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
I requested for an ECA from both WES and IQAS cus I was hoping to get an ITA before my ielts expire. Turned out the WES ECA came back 2 days before my ITA.
Apparently, IQAS takes much longer to get the evaluation done. The report from IQAS will not be used in my application at all.
Btw, I don't think you need a new ECA to get more points because the points you are invited under is enough already. just submit the ECA report that you put on your original profile.

Edit: I posted my timeline here just so the members here will have a brief idea how much time IQAS require to get an ECA done.

anurag1988

Nov 10, 2020
Same situation. Been "final review" since Nov. 6th. Called and emailed IQAS yesterday, saying couldn't help and we may get the result in DEC.
Thank you...do let me know if you get an update.
We also called IQAS, they gave a generic answer that it may take up to 14 weeks.

Waiting for them to update positively quickly.

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hi all, I was able to make the payment today. Followed the tip provided earlier and refreshed the last payment page at around 08:14:40 MT. After around two minutes after clicking "preview" and "submit", the payment window popped up.
Thanks a lot Benjamin. Today, I applied your method and successfully paid the fees.

Reactions: benjamin13

karan220790

Nov 18, 2020
My latest status:
Documents delivered by DHL: 20th October 2020
AOR: 17th November 2020
In line of Processing: 17th November 2020
Assessing: 27 November 2020
That was fast. My status changed to In Line for Processing on 30 October 2020 and it has been the same since. Don't know when will they move ahead.