+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Jideyor

Nov 19, 2020
Pls I want to confirm the documents that I will mail to iqas. I want a comprehensive list of the documents that will be in the package I will send to them. Thanks.

FSABR

Oct 23, 2020
Hi Everyone!

Just updating my timeline:

Mine:
Submitted: 24 oct
in Line for Processing: 29 oct

Wife's:
In line for processing: 03 nov

Both universities sent the transcripts a few days before my payment

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
My school emailed my transcripts to lbr.iqas@gov.ab.ca around November 9th. My status is still showing awaiting transcripts. Is this normal? What can I do to see if IQAS has received it? Anyone ever had their school send it through email? What was your experience like?

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Sorry but where are you guys checking the status? Mine still says submitted. There's no date for received either. Although the courier has reached them.

karan220790

Nov 18, 2020
by the way my status is changed already on 10th of this month from inline processing to final review and i already download the report by using the trick of fluctuating stage. i just want to now that when i will get my hard copy.. i have no hurry now i have a report in my hand already just starting now IELTS preparation. If anyone have some material for IELTS please let me know thanks in advance
Do refer to https://ieltsliz.com/ and liz's videos on youtube.

Reactions: Maan Ali

karan220790

Nov 18, 2020
Normally they take 45 to 60 days (for 2 degrees) from "In line for processing" to "Mailed" the whole process. So you may expect Assessing stage in 1st week of December.

If you have applied only for single degree evaluation then the process maybe even faster.

Hope this helps:)
Yea this very much helps. I am hopeful it comes soon. Yes, I have 2 degrees. Much thanks.

J-star

Jul 11, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2020
Hi Everyone!

Just updating my timeline:

Mine:
in Line for Processing: 29 oct

Wife's:
In line for processing: 03 nov

Both universities sent the transcripts a few days before my payment
Hi... Is this 24th Oct is the date when your transcripts reached to IQAS?

raghav_

Feb 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
Med's Done....
31-08-2020
Has anyone recently tried to make the payment on IQAS. I've been trying the same for the past 3 days but after clicking preview application it keeps on loading and then it says quota over for today. Please if anyone is aware how to do it, kindly help. I have disabled pop-up blocker too and have good internet speed (Close to 80 MBPS)).

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2020
Has anyone recently tried to make the payment on IQAS. I've been trying the same for the past 3 days but after clicking preview application it keeps on loading and then it says quota over for today. Please if anyone is aware how to do it, kindly help. I have disabled pop-up blocker too and have good internet spped (Close to 80 MBPS)).
I have been trying to make the payment from past 10days and I'm facing the same issue.

Nov 20, 2020
Has anyone recently (past 2weeks) created a new ECA (Immigration) application on IQAS ? I've been trying for last 5days (around 8:15AM Alberta) failing every time. The webpage doesn't open and times out eventually. I understand there is a daily limit put up by IQAS. I wonder if anyone has really succeeded in opening a new application lately. In the forum, i see the applications opened back in Oct end. Not sure if IQAS is really taking new applications.