+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
What has been your timeline ?
Its too early... university dispatched transcript on 30th october. However, i have heard that IQAS is accepting documents which they received by mid of Sep at the moment. If this is true, then they will accept mine by mid of December or by third week od Dec and thats why am worried :( :(

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
This is my timeline
Application Submitted: 30th August
In Line for Processing: 4th September
No assesing Directly Final Review: 20th October
Fluctuating: 27th October
Mailed: 2nd November.

Got evaluation of Masters.
Hey did you manage to update your EE profile? I mean did you delete the previous evaluations? I have previous evaluations from CES that state my bachelor's and master's as two bachelor's so both are uploaded on my profile. Was wondering if it's gonna be a problem in case I change due to an upgrade from IQAS.

Prats18790

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Hey did you manage to update your EE profile? I mean did you delete the previous evaluations? I have previous evaluations from CES that state my bachelor's and master's as two bachelor's so both are uploaded on my profile. Was wondering if it's gonna be a problem in case I change due to an upgrade from IQAS.
Hey yes, I deleted my previous education eca from wes which states as 2 diplomas. I don't think it should be an issue as many of the candidates have done the same and as it is you need the highest degree to reflect in your ee profile to get the required points. Hoping to get an ITA in the coming draws!

Reactions: kolkata2019

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Hey yes, I deleted my previous education eca from wes which states as 2 diplomas. I don't think it should be an issue as many of the candidates have done the same and as it is you need the highest degree to reflect in your ee profile to get the required points. Hoping to get an ITA in the coming draws!
Cool, thanks. All the best!

Debssss

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

Looking forward for your response on the above. Please let me know, if i can update my EE profile with ECA report details downloaded using fluctuation tool method.
I updated my EE profile with the report I downloaded with the fluctuation tool as I assume it will be the same, my file has been on fluctuation since the 9th November and not further update , I can’t keep waiting for IQAS to mail.

gautamatuag

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Documents sent by email by Truecopy- 14 Oct
IQAS acknowledged receiving my documents - 21 Oct
In-Line for Processing - 21 October
Assessing - 10 Nov
Final Review - Pending
Completed and Report mailed - Pending

By when I will get my report? Will appreciate response
i have the exact same timelines for first 3 steps, but still stuck with In-Line for Processing. :(

Cana2021

Sep 26, 2020
ECA update for LLB from University of Leeds

Application submitted - 27th September
Transcript sent via email - 6th October
IQAS AOR - 6th October
In-Line for Processing - 20th October

The wait is long and it’s killing me so I’ve booked Ielts for December
Assessing - 10th November
Final Review - 12th November

Amehta1310

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
I updated my EE profile with the report I downloaded with the fluctuation tool as I assume it will be the same, my file has been on fluctuation since the 9th November and not further update , I can’t keep waiting for IQAS to mail.
Hey

Did you receive your final report? I mean did it change to complete from fluctuating mode?

Debssss

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
My timeline was as follows:
Transcript couriered via DHL from university to IQAS 18/09
Transcript delivered to IQAS 22/09
In line for processing 16/10
Final review 30/10
Fluctuation mode 09/11