+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Lizzy1214

Nov 3, 2020
Hi Guys,

How long it take IQAS to update receipt of my documents? It's been once week since i send the courier and when can i expect an update from IQAS?
Once they update the receipt status, what are the next stages? How long it take to get the evaluation done?

Also, one more question, should i send my degree to ICES in parallel to make sure i get masters equivalency without wasting time? Any idea about the processing time of ICES?
Around 2 weeks to confirm receipt for iqas

Lizzy1214

Nov 3, 2020
Around 2 weeks to confirm receipt for iqas
I have just entered the in line for processing stage so know abt the receipt.

From whatever i have been reading,if all the documents are fine it will go to received,in line for processing,assessing,final review and may be fluctuation after that however some people have helped with a link where i can download ur report once u reach fluctuation stage.

On an average i am seeing it is taking anywhere between 8-12 weeks after in line for processing.
Some are lucky and getting it all within 8 weeks from in line for processing.

Im not sure about ICAS but have heard it takes even longer...so not sure on that but if ur degree/course is not unrrcognized,you might want to wait ,most of the people are getting their desired outcomes at iqas.

Or maybe try searching a bit more specifically about ur degree/diploma and it may give u more clarity

Lizzy1214

Nov 3, 2020
Thank you for your response.

Do you have information about my other questions?
Sorry for the typos in long reply
I have just entered the in line for processing stage so know abt the receipt.

From whatever i have been reading,if all the documents are fine it will go to received,in line for processing,assessing,final review and may be fluctuation after that however some people have helped with a link where i can download ur report once u reach fluctuation stage.

On an average i am seeing it is taking anywhere between 8-12 weeks after in line for processing.
Some are lucky and getting it all within 8 weeks from in line for processing.

Im not sure about ICAS but have heard it takes even longer...so not sure on that but if ur degree/course is not unrrcognized,you might want to wait ,most of the people are getting their desired outcomes at iqas.

Or maybe try searching a bit more specifically about ur degree/diploma and it may give u more clarity
Sorry for the typos

Lizzy1214

Nov 3, 2020
Thank you for your response

So after Inline for processing, it will take another 2-3 months...

And as an alternate, i was asking about ICES (not ICAS). Any information about them?
No idea abt that as well..but from the current timelines posted by people looks like iqas is delivering the results within the given time of 12 weeks or earlier if all the docs are in place

sheikh999

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-05-2021
Doc's Request.
09-12-2021
Nomination.....
11-01-2022
AOR Received.
03-03-2022
Med's Done....
24-02-2022
Passport Req..
23-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2022
LANDED..........
07-08-2022
Guys is there any update on packages delivered by courier on 20th October?
My transcripts were delivered by DHL on 20th October.

ashishmassey

Sep 20, 2019
Hi All,

We are in the process for getting ECA done for my wife via IQAS. We were able to make a draft application,but are unable to complete the payment for the last few days. We get the pop-up saying that limited applications are accepted and please visit back at 8:15 am Alberta time.

Is there a way to complete the payment that you folks are aware of? Any information will be highly appreciated.

Nov 3, 2020
Hi All,

We are in the process for getting ECA done for my wife via IQAS. We were able to make a draft application,but are unable to complete the payment for the last few days. We get the pop-up saying that limited applications are accepted and please visit back at 8:15 am Alberta time.

Is there a way to complete the payment that you folks are aware of? Any information will be highly appreciated.
I am trying to create application and it gives me the same pop up again and again. Can someone who had recently created an application respond on this?

xinpin88

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Can we get the transcripts attested from Universities (as we are supposed to get the file number for the Request of Academic Records form) without the payment of IQAS fees?
Yes, you can ask your institutes to send the transcripts including the file number to IQAS before you finish the payment.

Nov 3, 2020
which file number am I supposed to include in the Request of Acedemic records form - the one that's already present on the top right corner of the IQAS portal or the file number that's mailed to me after my submission of online application. I still haven't created the application yet due to the limited access.

xinpin88

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
which file number am I supposed to include in the Request of Acedemic records form - the one that's already present on the top right corner of the IQAS portal or the file number that's mailed to me after my submission of online application. I still haven't created the application yet due to the limited access.
yes, the file number is the 6 numbers that they send to you through email

Reactions: Sneha Yarlagadda

Lizzy1214

Nov 3, 2020
Guys is there any update on packages delivered by courier on 20th October?
My transcripts were delivered by DHL on 20th October.
My university had emailed on 22nd oct and i got a receipt acknowledgement on 3rd.maybe you could raise a query on their webpage,they do respond and could give you the exact status