IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Madalinamaria

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Hi Guys,

have a doubt, is the below sequence valid:
Day 1- Made account in IQAS
Day 2 - Updated details on IQAS and completed payment
Day 3 - Shared the File number with Truecopy and asked them to send the transcript to IQAS
Day Current - IQAS status = Submitted, Truecopy is yet to send the transcript to IQAS

I saw that most of the folks complete the IQAS payment only after the Transcripts is delivered to IQAS. Any potential issues I might face?
Did the same, no problems, they got the email with transcripts few weeks after paying

xinpin88

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Hi Guys,

My status changed to "on hold" with the reason "Additional program research required ", does anyone has the same experience? Thanks.

Being "in line for processing" since 22 Sep.

blahblah42

Feb 6, 2020
my pgdm got assessed as diploma. it literally says on their website pgdm from my collge is equiv to masters but they assesed as diploma.

Amehta1310

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Update received today

Application submitted - 21st August
Documents sent by Truecopy- 26th August
IQAS acknowledged receiving my documents - 27th August
In-Line for Processing - 11th September
Assessing - 2 November
Final Review - awaiting
Fluctuating status - ?
Update received today

Application submitted - 21st August
Documents sent by Truecopy- 26th August
IQAS acknowledged receiving my documents - 27th August
In-Line for Processing - 11th September
Assessing - 2 November
Final Review - 4 November
Fluctuating status - awaiting
Completed -??

Lizzy1214

Nov 3, 2020
i have my mcom from university of mumbai,any idea if they will give masters for it.
Has anyone had any known experiences about this.

prana91

Sep 1, 2020
Hi guys, my status is in final review since October 23rd any idea how long will it take to even go into fluctuating?

NSeb

Nov 3, 2020
Hi everyone.. For the last couple of weeks I have been trying to create an application on IQAS portal but each time I receive this notification" IQAS daily limit of applications for immigration purposes has been reached for today. The portal will re-open at 8.15 am tomorrow". When I try again on the next day at the time mentioned, there is no change and I receive the same notification. Does anyone know if IQAS has stopped receiving applications again?

TIA

Reactions: Sabay

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Hi everyone.. For the last couple of weeks I have been trying to create an application on IQAS portal but each time I receive this notification" IQAS daily limit of applications for immigration purposes has been reached for today. The portal will re-open at 8.15 am tomorrow". When I try again on the next day at the time mentioned, there is no change and I receive the same notification. Does anyone know if IQAS has stopped receiving applications again?

TIA
No, I managed to create an application yesterday. Someone explained nicely on just the previous page. I think the trick is to stay on the relevant page at around 8:14 and then trying again.

aramns1089

Oct 19, 2020
Application Submitted date: 22nd October
Transcripts sent by University: 24th October
Application received: 3rd November
Status - Pending, I got a mail saying the documents for identity proof and name change did not have any attachments. But I had uploaded my ID proof and there is no name change. I called them up yesterday and I was informed that I will have to upload a letter of Explanation or send them a request from their contact page. I did the same. I also uploaded my passport and degree certificate again. did anybody else have this issue with the uploads?

Lizzy1214

Nov 3, 2020
Application Submitted date: 22nd October
Transcripts sent by University: 24th October
Application received: 3rd November
Status - Pending, I got a mail saying the documents for identity proof and name change did not have any attachments. But I had uploaded my ID proof and there is no name change. I called them up yesterday and I was informed that I will have to upload a letter of Explanation or send them a request from their contact page. I did the same. I also uploaded my passport and degree certificate again. did anybody else have this issue with the uploads?
So ur and my timeline is exactly the same..but no issue so far with any upload..my current status shows in line for processing..Fingers crossed

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
Hi Guys,

How long it take IQAS to update receipt of my documents? It's been once week since i send the courier and when can i expect an update from IQAS?
Once they update the receipt status, what are the next stages? How long it take to get the evaluation done?

Also, one more question, should i send my degree to ICES in parallel to make sure i get masters equivalency without wasting time? Any idea about the processing time of ICES?