+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

shakun

Sep 26, 2020
Hello All,

I am facing one issue, my degree is evaluated by IQAS, the degree was completed on 2012, and the year when i actually went to university to collect my degree was in 2014, the assessment report i have received from IQAS they have mentioned by degree awarded date year as 2014 instead of 2012, i need to get it fixed, what is the procedure for this, should i write them an email ?

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Also I already have a profile with evaluations from CES. When I update, should I add just IQAS incase I get Masters? Would the previous one affect my chances? It was two Bachelor's.

FSABR

Oct 23, 2020
My university sent transcripts to IQAS via email on 19th of October and I have paid and submitted my application on 24th of October. Status still shows as submitted.
@FSABR: I guess we both submitted applications on same day and sent transcripts to IQAS electronically. Is there any update on your application?
Nothing yet! It is "submitted" still

FSABR

Oct 23, 2020
For the people with paying/creating profile due to the daily limit shortly after 08h15min

1. It seems that IQAS is trying to control its process by imposing a limited number of applications for each day. This limitation is for creating an immigration profile AND to make payments.

2. Bear in mind that is unlikely for one to create an application and to pay it on the same day.

3. Just before 08.15 (around 08.10-08.14) be sure to stay on the exact page of profile creation. Put all info needed and strip it through the final page. If you manage to do it fine, you'll reach the last page that contains a red square on the top, saying that you've reached the daily limit.

4. Skip to the following day (weekends count too) - now it is time to pay for the assessment. Anytime before 08.15 go to your application page status, click on the "pay" button - or enter your application and go to the final page. When the clock hits 08.15 (be sure to watch the clock from any web page with mountain time - not your computers time)refresh the page by pressing F5 and a pop-up window must appear so you can make your payments.

5. IMPORTANT TIP FOR PAY TIME: disable your browser's pop-up blocker BEFORE 08.15. Otherwise, you will lose time/won't be able to pay your application that day.

I hope I could help some of you.

EDIT: don't go as "incognito" cause it slows the pages and usually does not permit pop up's...

Last edited:

skashwin

Nov 3, 2020
Hi Guys,

have a doubt, is the below sequence valid:
Day 1- Made account in IQAS
Day 2 - Updated details on IQAS and completed payment
Day 3 - Shared the File number with Truecopy and asked them to send the transcript to IQAS
Day Current - IQAS status = Submitted, Truecopy is yet to send the transcript to IQAS

I saw that most of the folks complete the IQAS payment only after the Transcripts is delivered to IQAS. Any potential issues I might face?

Reactions: Sneha Yarlagadda

FSABR

Oct 23, 2020
Hi Guys,

have a doubt, is the below sequence valid:
Day 1- Made account in IQAS
Day 2 - Updated details on IQAS and completed payment
Day 3 - Shared the File number with Truecopy and asked them to send the transcript to IQAS
Day Current - IQAS status = Submitted, Truecopy is yet to send the transcript to IQAS

I saw that most of the folks complete the IQAS payment only after the Transcripts is delivered to IQAS. Any potential issues I might face?
I paid before the transcripts reached them. No issues. Also, they are "opening" mails and e-mails from 20, 30 ago.. so... no problems.

Debssss

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Got my ECA Report (via fluctuation trick) & Got evaluation of Masters :). It was soo damn quick. Very very happy with IQAS & surprised at the same time cos I got my report In 3 weeks after AOR (9/10 application received). Time to prepare for IELTS.
Were you in fluctuating mode before downloading ?

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
I have sealed transcripts which I would be mailing them. So that question if I have initiated the process of transcripts should be tucked as yes, right?

1988achilles

Jul 20, 2020
My assessment bid completed after 2 months. However, I did 1 year MBA from IIM Calcutta which they didn't review stating it doesn't meet their criteria.

What can be done?

GurpreetKalra23

Aug 31, 2020
My assessment bid completed after 2 months. However, I did 1 year MBA from IIM Calcutta which they didn't review stating it doesn't meet their criteria.

What can be done?
It might be unrecognized program thus not meeting their criteria. Did they specify what criteria it did not met?