+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

aramns1089

Oct 19, 2020
I submitted my application on 22nd October and the university mailed the transcripts directly to IQAS on 24th October. The status is still ‘submitted’. When I called IQAS for some clarification, I was also told that they are processing applications received on 28th September. But I see some people who have submitted application mid October already have their status change to ‘processing’. Is there something I am missing? Can someone explain how does this work?
Thanks for the help in advance.

Wilfia Farel

Sep 1, 2018
Once the university send the marksheets with convocation I have scanned the transcript and have send it to IQAS but is it mandatory to send my hard copy to IQAS of the transcript.

deenubehara1989

Apr 20, 2020
I submitted my application on 22nd October and the university mailed the transcripts directly to IQAS on 24th October. The status is still ‘submitted’. When I called IQAS for some clarification, I was also told that they are processing applications received on 28th September. But I see some people who have submitted application mid October already have their status change to ‘processing’. Is there something I am missing? Can someone explain how does this work?
Did you call them today? When I submitted online query yesterday, I was told that they are currently processing applications received during the week of Sep 21. If they are processing at this rate, it should take another 3-4 working days to process your application. Fingers crossed..

FSABR

Oct 23, 2020
I submitted my application on 22nd October and the university mailed the transcripts directly to IQAS on 24th October. The status is still ‘submitted’. When I called IQAS for some clarification, I was also told that they are processing applications received on 28th September. But I see some people who have submitted application mid-October already have their status change to ‘processing’. Is there something I am missing? Can someone explain how does this work?
My situation is almost the same. I submitted on Oct 24th and my university sent on the 26th. The issue is that the university sent a link that is valid for only 7 days... I don't know what to do, I sent an online form to IQAS but no response so far..

Alwy

Oct 28, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,
I received an email from IQAS today stating the following
Thank you for submitting your educational documents for evaluation to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS). In order to proceed we require the following additional document(s):
An institution-verified transcript of record/statement of marks, as issued by the University of Mumbai. Further information for acceptable submission methods can be located on our website under “Country-Specific Document Requirements.
Your application will be placed on hold while we wait for your response.

I used truecopy method to sent my academic documents. My college (an Autonomous college) has sent electronic transcripts to truecopy from their official mail ID and truecopy has verified it and sent to IQAS. But since IQAS is asking for additional documents what should I do?
Apart from that I did not study under University of Mumbai. My university was Mahatma Gandhi University, so why IQAS is asking for University of mumbai issued transcripts. i am confused and worried.
kindly help me on this.

lidsds

Jul 30, 2020
I am afraid my friend you have to visit your college.

This is the process I followed for my ECA assessment:
Step 1: Go to your respective college and ask them for a transcript as well as collect all the pending marksheets and degree certificate. I believe your college must have them by now.
Step 2: Upload the scanned copies of your marksheets and degree certificate on the IQAS portal and make payment. Make a note of the File Number as it will be required by Mumbai University.
Step 3: Visit https://mu.etranscript.in/ (It is the E-attestation portal of Mumbai University) and create an account and follow the steps mentioned there.
Step 4: The MU has a secured direct digital channel for transmitting transcripts to IQAS. They will just need your File Number and then after all this you can track your transcripts through the MU e-attestation dashboard.
The Mumbai University has done a commendable job on this.

Hope this helps.
@SBR26
Thanks a lot for your assistance. I shall follow the necessary guidelines.
One more thing...
I have done 3 years degree course (Bachelor of Commerce) in 2011 and had my ECA from WES in 2013 (awarded as 4 years Bachelors)
Last year i completed my 2 years Master of Commerce from IDOL_University of Mumbai...
Now while sending my ECA application to IQAS, do i send for both my credentials or do i send it only for Master of Commerce (M.Com) ??

A bit confused here...

Last edited:

lidsds

Jul 30, 2020
@SBR26
Thanks a lot for your assistance. I shall follow the necessary guidelines.
One more thing...
I have done 3 years degree course (Bachelor of Commerce) in 2011 and had my ECA from WES in 2013 (awarded as 4 years Bachelors)
Last year i completed my 2 years Master of Commerce from IDOL_University of Mumbai...
Now while sending my ECA application to IQAS, do i send for both my credentials or do i send it only for Master of Commerce (M.Com) ??

A bit confused here...
Any help for my query ???

Panwar1

Oct 17, 2020
Hello panwar1,

I also have the same issue. My documents reached IQAS on 8 September, 2020 and I have the acknowledgement from DHL (Courier Company). Until now I cannot see any updates in my login and I haven't received any email from IQAS either. My profile still shows waiting for transcripts. This is worrying. Please let me know if you were able to track your package.
On 29th Sep, IQAS has confirmed the receipt of my documents.

I hope you too got the email.

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
New query here. I have a bachelor's in English (3years) and masters in English (2years) from India. Both courses were full time. CES evaluated as two bachelor's so I lost points. Any chance of redemption from IQAS?

Would like to know the following:
-Processing timelines
-Does university need to send physical copy or can I send sealed envelope? I have an extra set of sealed transcript with university seal
-should I send both degrees or just the Masters?

TAZ-24

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
So here is my timeline:

Submitted: 28/09
Application received: 08/10 (Sent via Truecopy)
In-Line for processing: 08/10
Final Review: 29/10

So can I view my report using the trick ? Or do I need to wait till it starts fluctuating between final review and assessing ?

Edit: Just tried to view the report via trick but it gave me an error.

TAZ-24

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
New query here. I have a bachelor's in English (3years) and masters in English (2years) from India. Both courses were full time. CES evaluated as two bachelor's so I lost points. Any chance of redemption from IQAS?

Would like to know the following:
-Processing timelines
-Does university need to send physical copy or can I send sealed envelope? I have an extra set of sealed transcript with university seal
-should I send both degrees or just the Masters?
I would say worth taking the chance. Best & Quickest way would be get your documents delivered to Truecopy and then go ahead with the digital processing, As it would save you a lot of time.

But I am not sure if Truecopy will accept sealed envelopes coming from you, They accept sealed envelopes from university directly. But u can call them and ask them, They are really helpful & they might accept it.

Reactions: kolkata2019