+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Hi Muspal,

Any update from IQAS.
Do we really need to send both bachelors and masters degree transcripts for PG/Masters assessment?
Only masters in not enough?
I got my report, with equivalence to an MBA. So in my case it was sufficient to send only the masters degree. I would still suggest send both, just in case especially since theres no added cost.

Ecil2canada

Jul 20, 2020
Hi Sharot,

Do you completed your ECA with IQAS through Truecopy?
I completed my B.Sc (years) and MCA (3 Years), do we need to submit both B.Sc and MCA transcripts to IQAS or only MCA is enough to assess MCA?
Hi Reddy,
Only MCA is enough,
In my case I got masters from ECA report.
My course is also Bsc (ku)and MCA (ou).
I sent only MCA transcripts.
All the best.

Niyiid

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Just want to share my IQAS status - Bachelors 4 years degree

1) Application submitted - 21st August,2020
2) Application received & In-line for processing - 31st August,2020
3) Final Review - 24th September, 2020
4) Completed & Mailed - 30th September

Feels like flash, isn't it ? :D
Waooo... This is so Good.

abhisekparija

Oct 5, 2020
Hi i have an MBA degree (full time 2 years course). Will it suffice to just evaluate the MBA degree as procuring transcripts for my B.Com is a herculean task as it is from different university. Please advice.

PIHU_1991

Sep 21, 2020
Hi i have an MBA degree (full time 2 years course). Will it suffice to just evaluate the MBA degree as procuring transcripts for my B.Com is a herculean task as it is from different university. Please advice.
If you are sure enough to get Masters equivalancy then evaluating MBA degree is suffice. Otherwise, it is better to evaluate both the degrees to get points of 2 degrees

Reactions: abhisekparija

abhisekparija

Oct 5, 2020
If you are sure enough to get Masters equivalancy then evaluating MBA degree is suffice. Otherwise, it is better to evaluate both the degrees to get points of 2 degrees
I am not sure but I think I will take a chance and evaluate only the MBA part. Bachelors evaluation might take too much time. Still in 2 minds :(

Prats18790

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Has anyone who had their status change to in line for processing in last week of august or 1st week of september had any updates?

My status had changed to in line for processing on 4th september and no changes since then.

PIHU_1991

Sep 21, 2020
Has anyone who had their status change to in line for processing in last week of august or 1st week of september had any updates?

My status had changed to in line for processing on 4th september and no changes since then.
I had my status changed to in line for processing on 31st Aug. It has changed to Assessing on 3rd Oct.

Reactions: Prats18790

mindhunter

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
My University directly emailed transcripts to LBR.IQAS@gov.ab.ca

Mine:

1) Application Received- 31 July, 2020
2) In-line for processing - 18 August, 2020
No further update

My Partner:

1) Application Received - 21 August, 2020
2) In-line for processing - 04 September, 2020
No further update

Making calls to their helpline but there is always a standard responses that it'll take 10-14 weeks

Amehta1310

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
My status is also appearing as "in line for processing" since 11 September 2020. Accordingly, I should expect it to

My status is appearing as "in line for processing" since 11 September 2020. Accordingly, I should expect an update by end of next week then.

Have you applied for ECA report of both bachelors and masters?

Prats18790

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
My status is also appearing as "in line for processing" since 11 September 2020. Accordingly, I should expect it to

My status is appearing as "in line for processing" since 11 September 2020. Accordingly, I should expect an update by end of next week then.

Have you applied for ECA report of both bachelors and masters?
No its only for masters.

Dapatel10

Aug 5, 2019
Let’s just hope for the best because I’m seeing short timelines and I’m confused why some people have short timelines and some have longer timelines.
usually IQAS takes long but I was encouraged by those who got theirS within one month and it seems as though they’re relapsing to their old ways of 6-8 months
Is there any update in your status?Mine has not changed yet.