+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Hi,

The fastest and the easiest route is to use the assistance of truecopy (its an agency). You will have to ask your transcript issuing university to email your transcripts to truecopy first. Then truecopy will convert it in digital format recognized by IQAS. (Truecopy will charge a nominal fee of about INR 550 for registration and INR 944 for putting your digital transcript on their server).

Link: http://www.electronictranscripts.com/

You may get only your highest degree evaluated i.e. MBA. else IQAS may take an additional month or so to provide you with the ECA report.

Hope the above suffice.
Thanks a lot man

humzawaseem

Feb 13, 2019
Pakistan
Just want to share my IQAS status - Bachelors 4 years degree

1) Application submitted - 21st August,2020
2) Application received & In-line for processing - 31st August,2020
3) Final Review - 24th September, 2020
4) Completed & Mailed - 30th September

Feels like flash, isn't it ? :D

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Th

That was bloody fast. Wow

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019

How did you send your transcripts?

PIHU_1991

Sep 21, 2020

That's really fast.. How did you send the transcripts? From where did you do your bechelor degree?

humzawaseem

Feb 13, 2019
Pakistan
How did you send your transcripts?
Initially I selected the mail option and sent them via FedEx. But after few days I found out that FedEx shipment is delayed so I just wrote them an email attaching PDF of my attested transcript. By the time they acknowledged my email , my shipment reached as well LOL. So that's something different from you guys. I guess !

Noopur.g

Jun 6, 2019
Hi All,

I had previously got ECA done by WES not being aware about IQAS much at that point in time. The result was that MBA from Mumbai University was considered as One Year Diploma. Result being that i lost crucial 7 points which could have resulted in an ITA in February itself. Now i am trying to get attested transcripts done through University portal and have a few doubts.

1. My Transcript date is June 2019, do i need to get new transcript from college as UNI states that Transcripts issue date should not be older than 1 year from current year, which i understand that it should not be dated 2018 or before.
2. Is the truecopy service really needed. And how does it add value since UNI Help document clearly states that- Files go to the concerned agency in the format they desire.
3. Incase Truecopy is still required then where does it need to be mentioned on the online form for the UNi to send it to them.

If anyone has gone through this process then Any guidance would be much appreciated

PIHU_1991

Sep 21, 2020
Hi All,

I had previously got ECA done by WES not being aware about IQAS much at that point in time. The result was that MBA from Mumbai University was considered as One Year Diploma. Result being that i lost crucial 7 points which could have resulted in an ITA in February itself. Now i am trying to get attested transcripts done through University portal and have a few doubts.

1. My Transcript date is June 2019, do i need to get new transcript from college as UNI states that Transcripts issue date should not be older than 1 year from current year, which i understand that it should not be dated 2018 or before.
2. Is the truecopy service really needed. And how does it add value since UNI Help document clearly states that- Files go to the concerned agency in the format they desire.
3. Incase Truecopy is still required then where does it need to be mentioned on the online form for the UNi to send it to them.

If anyone has gone through this process then Any guidance would be much appreciated
I far as I know, transcript issue date would not be a problem. Just ensure that the copy you are sending to IQAS is clear and stamped and signed by university as they desire.
Don't have any idea about truecopy service. There're, however, many threads in this forum. You can go through them. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Noopur.g

ieltscanada

Jan 19, 2019
Submitted: 3rd August
Application Received date: 18th August
In line for processing: 8th September
Assessing: 17th September
Final Review: 17th September
Fluctuation stage: 29th September downloaded through link shared in the forum

Assessment says "The Master's degree generally compares to the completion of a One-Year Master's degree with a focus in Management Studies'. Happy as it will allow me to claim points for Masters..
Which link you used ? Can you please share the location ?

ieltscanada

Jan 19, 2019
I download my report, just show I noticed, it was showing fluctuations completion status and I downloaded my certificate by tweak.

Application data - 8 July
AOR - 9 JULY
In line processing - 9july
FINAL Review - 23rd sep
Fluctuation -30th sep

2weeks delay because I send my document with institute verification seal, rather university and they put my application on hold for 3 weeks.

Thank you all.
What is the Tweak , please explain how can i download using tweak ?

Mr. Reddy

Jan 20, 2013
Hi Everyone!
I'm new to the process of IQAS and want to know the process for Electronic ECA for IQAS for my brother, who did his B.Com (3 years) University of Delhi Regular course and MBA (2 Years) UBS Ludhiana,Panjab University.
What are the steps we need to follow for filling form for electronic ECA.Do we just need to upload scanned copies of all his marksheets and degrees only or do we also have to use Truecopy?
I'm confused with the role of truecopy.
Someone please shed some light on this..
Thanks in advance
Hi Sharot,

Do you completed your ECA with IQAS through Truecopy?
I completed my B.Sc (years) and MCA (3 Years), do we need to submit both B.Sc and MCA transcripts to IQAS or only MCA is enough to assess MCA?

Mr. Reddy

Jan 20, 2013
For me status changed as below:

Application submitted (AoR) - 16 may 2020

In line for process - 2 june 2020

Assessing - 25 june 2020

Waiting for addtional document - 12 july 2020

Final review - 5 september 2020

Now my status is fluctating between complete and final review. Plz help me to download eca report through the trick.

Thanks in advanced
Hey Hardi,

Which additional documents IQAS asked you?

Mr. Reddy

Jan 20, 2013
I stupidly sent only my Masters degree to IQAS for ECA. Now i'm worried what if it is not given equivalence to Canadian Masters. In that case, in order to make my EE profile and claim points for 2 or more, will I have to get my Bachelors degree assessed as well?
Hi Muspal,

Any update from IQAS.
Do we really need to send both bachelors and masters degree transcripts for PG/Masters assessment?
Only masters in not enough?

Sharot

Dec 22, 2019
Hi Sharot,

Do you completed your ECA with IQAS through Truecopy?
I completed my B.Sc (years) and MCA (3 Years), do we need to submit both B.Sc and MCA transcripts to IQAS or only MCA is enough to assess MCA?
Hi Mr. Reddy,

Our University is sending Transcripts to IQAS directly.We are not using truecopy.

There are no extra charges for two degrees evaluationsin IQAS.
So,on a safer note you can send both.In case you find that for MCA from your college IQAS is giving Master's then send only Master's transcripts to save time.

Hope that helps!