NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
All Programs 471..Tie-breaking rule: March 2, 2020 at 12:47:08 UTC
Congratulations to the people that made it.

Meenag

Aug 30, 2014
AHMEDABAD
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Tx I will wait for new status date ☺.
I download my report, just show I noticed, it was showing fluctuations completion status and I downloaded my certificate by tweak.

Application data - 8 July
AOR - 9 JULY
In line processing - 9july
FINAL Review - 23rd sep
Fluctuation -30th sep

2weeks delay because I send my document with institute verification seal, rather university and they put my application on hold for 3 weeks.

Thank you all.

blahblah42

Feb 6, 2020
I have an ECA from CES that evaluated it as diploma. Now I have applied for IQAS ECA. Should I call CES to get their ECA deleted, as it may impact EE profile because of two evaluations for the same degree ?

Debssss

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys my institution couriered my transcript via DHL and it arrived IQAS 22nd September but up till now no acknowledgement of receipt of transcript from IQAS. I called yesterday ut the lady said they’re still opening packages from August.
anyone in the same shoes as mine ? I was hoping max October ending I should get my report but right now I’m confused

Dapatel10

Aug 5, 2019
Hi guys my institution couriered my transcript via DHL and it arrived IQAS 22nd September but up till now no acknowledgement of receipt of transcript from IQAS. I called yesterday ut the lady said they’re still opening packages from August.
anyone in the same shoes as mine ? I was hoping max October ending I should get my report but right now I’m confused
I am on the same bot.my transcript was delivered to IQAS on 22 september.still my status shows pending and waiting for transcript.

Debssss

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I am on the same bot.my transcript was delivered to IQAS on 22 september.still my status shows pending and waiting for transcript.
Let’s just hope for the best because I’m seeing short timelines and I’m confused why some people have short timelines and some have longer timelines.
usually IQAS takes long but I was encouraged by those who got theirS within one month and it seems as though they’re relapsing to their old ways of 6-8 months

Reactions: ChaloCanada2021

mindhunter

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Mine and partner's IQAS status

Aug 18 - In Line for Processing (same till now - no change)
Sep 04 - In Line for Processing (same till now - no change)

It seems they will take the full 14 weeks time

Amehta1310

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
My status

Submitted - 21 August 2020
Application Received - 27 August 2020
In line for processing - 11 September 2020

Used Truecopy service to share the transcripts electronically. I am really hopeful to get the ECA report completed in October 2020 (fingers crossed)

Sharanitaly18

Oct 27, 2019
How is it possible Wes and IQAS they have different evaluation for same credentials?? I got ECA from both and there are to different results from IQAS i got high school diploma including technical training and from wes i got secondary diploma and diploma two years.

Amehta1310

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
How is it possible Wes and IQAS they have different evaluation for same credentials?? I got ECA from both and there are to different results from IQAS i got high school diploma including technical training and from wes i got secondary diploma and diploma two years.
WES is quiet strict in evaluation, whereas, I have heard IQAS is more lenient. But I thought that it applies only for candidates with MBA degree.

Sharanitaly18

Oct 27, 2019
WES is quiet strict in evaluation, whereas, I have heard IQAS is more lenient. But I thought that it applies only for candidates with MBA degree.
Yeah i think in my case is better WES evaluation, so there will no problem which one i will use for IRCC right??

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
My status

Submitted - 21 August 2020
Application Received - 27 August 2020
In line for processing - 11 September 2020

Used Truecopy service to share the transcripts electronically. I am really hopeful to get the ECA report completed in October 2020 (fingers crossed)
Hey can you please explain more how truecopy works?

Amehta1310

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Hey can you please explain more how truecopy works?
Hi,

The fastest and the easiest route is to use the assistance of truecopy (its an agency). You will have to ask your transcript issuing university to email your transcripts to truecopy first. Then truecopy will convert it in digital format recognized by IQAS. (Truecopy will charge a nominal fee of about INR 550 for registration and INR 944 for putting your digital transcript on their server).

Link: http://www.electronictranscripts.com/

You may get only your highest degree evaluated i.e. MBA. else IQAS may take an additional month or so to provide you with the ECA report.

Hope the above suffice.

Reactions: bytenaija