+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
How long is the wait generally after the final review stage?
I applied with CES and I regret my ill-fated decision. IQAS on the other hand seems to be fast.

Last edited:

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
How long is the wait generally after the final review stage?
I applied with CES and I regret my ill-fated decision. IQAS on the other hand seems to be fast.
Im also waiting to find that out. My application has been on final review since 23rd Sep. I also regret applying to CES. I applied on 18th July and its still stuck on the first stage! Im glad I decided to apply to IQAS later on as well.

blahblah42

Feb 6, 2020
Sure. Mine has been very fast up till now. Hoping for a quick and favorable result now.

Submitted: 31st August
In line for processing: 8th September
Assessing: 21st September
Final Review: 23rd September
That is quite fast...did you call/email them to expedite the process?

Last edited:

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
That is quite fast...did you call/email them to expedite the process?
No. Just checked right now and it was in fluctuation stage. Downloaded the report and "The masters degree generally compares to the completion of a Masters of Business Administration degree". That means I can claim points for a Masters degree I presume. So happy!

Reactions: ChaloCanada2021

hap21

Aug 16, 2017
No. Just checked right now and it was in fluctuation stage. Downloaded the report and "The masters degree generally compares to the completion of a Masters of Business Administration degree". That means I can claim points for a Masters degree I presume. So happy!
Congratulations! Did you only send Master's degree or both Bachelor's and Master's?

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Congratulations! Did you only send Master's degree or both Bachelor's and Master's?
Thanks! Just Masters degree. It's better to send both though, in case you have to claim points for 2 or more degrees, and sometimes it helps for IQAS to see both degrees. 2 degrees do take longer though. When I applied I didnt know that the cost for 2 degrees was same so I just sent my Masters.

Meenag

Aug 30, 2014
AHMEDABAD
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Congratulations Muspal. Yes it takes additional time, I submitted for 2 degree on 8th July and still it is in process.

Pls let me know that ...
Does Fluctuation show at computer only OR it will show to any device mobile, laptop. My final review start date is also 23rd September 2020 but I am awaiting for next action...

gaonkar.roshan

Jun 20, 2020
Submitted: 3rd August
Application Received date: 18th August
Assessing: 17th September
Final Review: 17th September
Fluctuation stage: 29th September downloaded through link shared in the forum

Assessment says "The Master's degree generally compares to the completion of a One-Year Master's degree with a focus in Management Studies'. Happy as it will allow me to claim points for Masters..

Reactions: Prats18790

Prats18790

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Submitted: 3rd August
Application Received date: 18th August
Assessing: 17th September
Final Review: 17th September
Fluctuation stage: 29th September downloaded through link shared in the forum

Assessment says "The Master's degree generally compares to the completion of a One-Year Master's degree with a focus in Management Studies'. Happy as it will allow me to claim points for Masters..
Hey congrats in the positive eca, u did ur mba from which college?

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Congratulations Muspal. Yes it takes additional time, I submitted for 2 degree on 8th July and still it is in process.

Pls let me know that ...
Does Fluctuation show at computer only OR it will show to any device mobile, laptop. My final review start date is also 23rd September 2020 but I am awaiting for next action...
Thanks. I haven't tried it on any other device, only my laptop. It shows complete and then immediately changes to final review again. One thing, the status date also changes. Like before fluctuation it was showing 23rd but now even when it says final review, the status date is changed to 30th.

Sep 23, 2020
wow! some of these timelines re amazing! But, I am really beginning to wonder why is my application stuck at 'in line for processing' since Sept 1???? Is it because I used truecopy? Everyone says IQAS accepts transcripts sent via the service providers... Upon emailing I got the standard response that your application will be processed within14 weeks' time...:confused:

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
wow! some of these timelines re amazing! But, I am really beginning to wonder why is my application stuck at 'in line for processing' since Sept 1???? Is it because I used truecopy? Everyone says IQAS accepts transcripts sent via the service providers... Upon emailing I got the standard response that your application will be processed within14 weeks' time...:confused:
I think it all depends on your country and the ECA agencies processes for that country. As an example, I had applied to CES as well on 18th July. That application is still stuck on the first stage. That's why I applied to IQAS as well. Thank god that moved quickly.

Meenag

Aug 30, 2014
AHMEDABAD
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I think it all depends on your country and the ECA agencies processes for that country. As an example, I had applied to CES as well on 18th July. That application is still stuck on the first stage. That's why I applied to IQAS as well. Thank god that moved quickly.
It also depends on how many degree, you are asking to evaluate. Generally for one degree it takes less time and for 2 degree it take 8-10weeks.

Meenag

Aug 30, 2014
AHMEDABAD
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks. I haven't tried it on any other device, only my laptop. It shows complete and then immediately changes to final review again. One thing, the status date also changes. Like before fluctuation it was showing 23rd but now even when it says final review, the status date is changed to 30th.
Tx I will wait for new status date ☺.