+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Sharot

Dec 22, 2019
Per the first question, i typed a written statement confirming that my school would be sending my transcript via email to IQAS, signed and uploaded it as an attachment.

Per the second question, i didn't upload my transcript, because my school sent it to IQAS on my behalf, and IQAS has confirmed receipt since on the 27th of August, and i am in line for processing.
Hi Giftie,
Thanks soo much for your prompt reply!
Appreciate it a lot.

Thanks again.

Sharot

Dec 22, 2019
It's just a paragraph stating that you are confirming that your school would send your transcript to their email address...that's all.

If you need a sample i used, i could make that available.
Hi Giftie,

Thanks a lot !! It's really helpful,Let me try writing it and if I need further assisstance I will ask you for sure :)

hap21

Aug 16, 2017
Hi!

Did anyone get both Bachelor's and Master's degree evaluated recently? Is the timeline really elongated by a month of we submit evaluation for two degrees?

sga.sga

Jul 28, 2020
My status has been updated today to final review. Could any one tell me how to download report in final stage if possilbe.? I have seen many people tried via trick. I followed same but it throws error. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Hello can anyone here help me to download report? Yesterday my status has been changed to final review.

Hardi1896

Sep 10, 2020
Hello guys,

I have just responded to over 45 requests on ECA download. Apologies for being away as my day time job took over the most of time hence was away.

I have responded to everyone that has shared their application id (long string of code) and have shared information on how to download. Please note that the information that i have shared with you is sensitive (as it carries YOUR eca copy details) hence be careful about sharing it in public, as i shouldn't be held responsible then.

As per new requests, please feel free to PM me the details and I shall respond ASAP.

Please note that you should seek ECA downloading only if;

• Your status is in the fluctuations mode (between final review & complete)
  • You will need to share your application number (long string of alpha numeric code) and you will get it when you right click on final review and copy the link address.
Finally, it is quite disappointing when people do not even confirm (either via PM or here on forum) that it worked for them. Atleast have the courtesy to respond and share the good news with me or people here! (anyways, this won't stop me doing it).

Good luck to all those who've just joined Express Entry (due to early ECA).

PM me the details to help you get your ECA copies, sooner than IQAS.

Cheers,
Amyth.India
hi amyth
My iqas status changed to final review on 5 septmber 2020.
It show complete for 1-2 second on status.
Can you help me to download my iqas report
Thank in advanced

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Mine is showing waiting for transcript (Pending) on 11 th september.
Yes that might be because we're from different countries and have used different means to send the transcripts. Mine was entirely online so maybe that's why it's relatively quicker. However, the time is getting longer. Before I applied, i looked at other people's timelines and they were faster, from submitted to in line for processing in 2-3 days. Mine took 8 days for the same status change.

prana91

Sep 1, 2020
Hi guys,

My documents are in line for processing since July 10th, its been 2 months now and the status has not changed yet. Is IQAS really taking this much of time?

prana91

Sep 1, 2020
Guys pls suggest what to do.

My status has not change from past 2 months. Applied ECA for MBA, ENGG.
Sent docs by true copy.

Current status - In line for processing since July 8,2020

Application sent - July 7, 2020

Application received- July 8, 2020
Hi has the status changed for your application?

Meenag

Aug 30, 2014
AHMEDABAD
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Status has changed to Assessing on September 10, 2020.
Hello Guys,
My status changed to Assessing and now i received an email for transcript. which i sent to truecopy for verification (which is official partner of IQAS).

True confirmed that direct my institute OR Univerity can email to true copy and i have arranged from my institute and truecopy accepted it.

BUT all of sudden, IQAS officer is asking - transcripts from direct university only.

Kindly suggest - next action, otherwise they will cancel my application by end of this month.

Thanks.

blahblah42

Feb 6, 2020
Hello Guys,
My status changed to Assessing and now i received an email for transcript. which i sent to truecopy for verification (which is official partner of IQAS).

True confirmed that direct my institute OR Univerity can email to true copy and i have arranged from my institute and truecopy accepted it.

BUT all of sudden, IQAS officer is asking - transcripts from direct university only.

Kindly suggest - next action, otherwise they will cancel my application by end of this month.

Thanks.
what's the reason IQAS gave for asking it? Had you ticked that option that said the trasnscripts were directly sent by university?

Last edited:

Ashishsavani

Feb 12, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hello guys
My status for ECA from IQAS is fluctuating from complete to final review.. can anyone suggest how to download report from fluctuating trick method?