+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Prats18790

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
My college has sent my transcripts and marksheets via email and the next day the status got updated as application received and then Pending - waiting for transcripts. I guess I will wait for a week but does this mean that they have received the email but have not yet matched the transcripts to the file number? If anyone has done the process recently and gone through the same can you please share your experience? Thanks

Madhur410

Apr 21, 2020
Hi Madur,
Your from which university,your not mentioned you assessing date.
Please reply it will be helpful to many
Hi,

DAVV university
If you will go to previous threads (one or two pages back) I did mention that my status went to directly 'Final review' after 'In line for Processing'.

Ecil2canada

Jul 20, 2020
They will request your documents from college at assessing stage how they went to final review?

Anyway congratulations
Hi,

DAVV university
If you will go to previous threads (one or two pages back) I did mention that my status went to directly 'Final review' after 'In line for Processing'.

gitd

Sep 4, 2020
I have a question:
I have done PGDM (Master's) from welingkar institute of management through distance learning, This institute is recognized by IQAS. So to get ECA do I need to send my bachelor degree transcripts too along with masters?

gitd

Sep 4, 2020
Does IQAS accept WES (us) transcripts?
My case:
PGDM -> Not assessed university is sending e-copy
B.E -> Assessed from Wes
Diploma -> Assessed from Wes
So for B.E and Diploma can I send Wes transcripts?

Ian Shema

Sep 7, 2020
Hi Guys,

My ECA is done. Now my status is in fluctuating stage. I downloaded my report with the help of the trick few of you suggested.
Below is my report timeline:

Created Account on IQAS- 28th June
Paid Registration Fee- 03rd July
Submitted Documents- 04th July
Documents Received by IQAS - 06th July
In Line for Processing- 08th July
Final Review- 26th Aug
Fluctuation/Complete- 02nd Sep

My Indian MBA has been evaluated equivalent to Canadian MBA. IQAS saved my 07 points.

Thanks everyone!
Hi, when you submitted your documents did you submit electronically? if so, did you submit only information on how to verify the true copies or you submitted both the transcripts and the information on how to verify the transcripts? Thanks

Ian Shema

Sep 7, 2020
Hi guys, i need help. Has anyone used this method? ( If the issuing authority uses trusted digital services to transmit academic credentials, provide IQAS with access to your electronic documents.) If so, how long did it take for your application status to change from submitted to to received? Thanks.

Niyiid

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Hi guys, i need help. Has anyone used this method? ( If the issuing authority uses trusted digital services to transmit academic credentials, provide IQAS with access to your electronic documents.) If so, how long did it take for your application status to change from submitted to to received? Thanks.
Mine changed after 2days that I sent the transcript through ETX NG

Reactions: Ian Shema

blahblah42

Feb 6, 2020
I submitted on 3rd Sept. It still hasn't changed status on 8th Sept.

Last edited:

Prats18790

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Hi my college submitted my transcripts through email on 31st August and I got acknowledgement on 4th September.

vik7

Feb 9, 2020
Fastest acknowledgement that I have observed from IQAS for above: Same day
Longest time taken: 5 days

Your mileage may vary.

Chaitu27

Aug 31, 2020
India
Hello Everyone,

I have completed a Bachelor of Computer Applications (3 year degree) and Post Graduate Diploma in Materials and Logistics Management (1 year degree) from University of Pune.

Will IQAS evaluate my Post Graduate Diploma as Masters degree?

Thanks in advance and Best of luck to all dreamers. Cheers.

Niyiid

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Hello Everyone,

I have completed a Bachelor of Computer Applications (3 year degree) and Post Graduate Diploma in Materials and Logistics Management (1 year degree) from University of Pune.

Will IQAS evaluate my Post Graduate Diploma as Masters degree?

Thanks in advance and Best of luck to all dreamers. Cheers.
I doubt if IQAS will upgrade foreign post graduate diploma to Canadian Masters degree equivalence. However, there is no harm in trying.