IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Meenag

Aug 30, 2014
AHMEDABAD
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey Ashish,

I was reading through your posts and have a question regarding the Truecopy process.

Does truecopy send the verified transcripts via LBR.IQAS@gov.ab.ca email to IQAS ?

Their website just says "we will send you a link from where you can specify destinations where you want the transcripts to go"
Do you know what this link is ? and does it require an aadhaar card to login ?

My challenge is that I don't have a phone number connected to my aadhaar card so I cannot login to the NAD Portal to check if my certificates are already there, so I was planning to physically mail them to Truecopy.

But if Truecopy uploads the certificates to some service that uses an Aadhaar card registered phone number to login, there's no hope for me.

Thanks in advance.
YES they send, as said by Ashish earlier and once you get true copy confirmation then you can upload your statement in application for E document submission.

Hope it helps ... I am also just filing my application with same process.

Thanks

ashish.kanish

Nov 1, 2019
Hey Ashish,

I was reading through your posts and have a question regarding the Truecopy process.

Does truecopy send the verified transcripts via LBR.IQAS@gov.ab.ca email to IQAS ?

Their website just says "we will send you a link from where you can specify destinations where you want the transcripts to go"
Do you know what this link is ? and does it require an aadhaar card to login ?

My challenge is that I don't have a phone number connected to my aadhaar card so I cannot login to the NAD Portal to check if my certificates are already there, so I was planning to physically mail them to Truecopy.

But if Truecopy uploads the certificates to some service that uses an Aadhaar card registered phone number to login, there's no hope for me.

Thanks in advance.
Hi, yes true copy sends the transcripts to "LBR.IQAS@gov.ab.ca" email id.

Answer to 2nd question: Yes, they (true copy) share the link, once all the initial formalities are completed. This link will be used to send the transcripts to IQAS and you don't need an aadhaar card to access this.

"You need to send official transcripts to true copy, not the normal degree or mark sheets. Below is the official wording from the true copy.

You can request the Controller of Examination/Registrar of your institute/university to directly email us a clear PDF copy of your official transcript (from their official email id only).

Alternatively, they can send us one hard-copy of your transcript and we can process and send it electronically to multiple recipient destinations. Please note that the transcript envelope should be unopened and should be duly signed and stamped by the authority of your institute/university. You may arrange to send it to the address below via any courier service: "

Truecopy Credentials Pvt. Ltd.
201, Bhuwaneshwari, Abhimanshree Road (Opp Gate 4)
Pune - 411008.
Email Id- support@truecopy.in

Reactions: ryzusa

ashish.kanish

Nov 1, 2019
Hi Ashish,

Firstly, many thanks for sharing your truecopy experience and related information. It was very helpful for me while creating a profile and submitting the documents.
I have a question to you, hope you could answer it.

My University has sent transcripts to truecopy, they verified it and asked me to make a payment of INR 944 to share it with IQAS. After i made the payment, i received an email like this:
Hello

Your order has been received. You will receive online tracking information as soon as it is processed.

Your transaction ID is: TXETSS030720DETXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Order details: International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS);

NOTE: Kindly expect order-processing to take a few working days.

Can you please help me, WHY IT SAYS IT MAY TAKE FEW WORKING DAYS AS TRUECOPY JUST NEED TO SEND AN EMAIL OR ETRANSCRIPTS TO IQAS.?
Hi Madhur, In my case, the process was quite manual and I never received such a message. I was continuously in touch with the true copy support team to guide me through the process and I believe it was new for them as well at that point in time.

ryzusa

Jun 25, 2020
Hi, yes true copy sends the transcripts to "LBR.IQAS@gov.ab.ca" email id.

Answer to 2nd question: Yes, they (true copy) share the link, once all the initial formalities are completed. This link will be used to send the transcripts to IQAS and you don't need an aadhaar card to access this.

"You need to send official transcripts to true copy, not the normal degree or mark sheets. Below is the official wording from the true copy.

You can request the Controller of Examination/Registrar of your institute/university to directly email us a clear PDF copy of your official transcript (from their official email id only).

Alternatively, they can send us one hard-copy of your transcript and we can process and send it electronically to multiple recipient destinations. Please note that the transcript envelope should be unopened and should be duly signed and stamped by the authority of your institute/university. You may arrange to send it to the address below via any courier service: "

Truecopy Credentials Pvt. Ltd.
201, Bhuwaneshwari, Abhimanshree Road (Opp Gate 4)
Pune - 411008.
Email Id- support@truecopy.in
Thanks Ashish for clarifying this. I just have one more follow up question.

Does IQAS contact the university/institution for some sort of verification even if we go through Truecopy ?

rashid3726

Jul 23, 2019
Submitted and paid : June 12
Signed Documents Delivered : June 13(from within canada)
conformation email June 16
Transcripts delivered: June 26
Inline for processing : July 06(just got the email)

Last edited:

ashish.kanish

Nov 1, 2019
Thanks Ashish for clarifying this. I just have one more follow up question.

Does IQAS contact the university/institution for some sort of verification even if we go through Truecopy ?
Hi ryzusa, In my case, I don't think so as neither IQAS nor my university reached out to me related to any verification, and the entire process of ECA completed in 4-5 weeks.

syraza

Jul 8, 2020
hey Seniors, I need little Help, I was applying for IQAS, and at a Point of Requirments for specific countries, For Pakistan, it is stated that "Upload official copy attested by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan with the online application in the IQAS portal using uploading instructions above. The HEC must confirm the attestation on their website. "

So, Clearly, it says that Documents are not required via MAIL/TCS/POST. And Even then I was thinking to send via TCS, But when I click on CHECKBOX (Sent Via Email from Awarding Institute or by Applicant) website says You cannot choose this option.

Now I want help, As I already filled application form (Sent by MAIL-Unchecked) Just payment is pending, Do I need to do something extra ? As only Uploading Documents(HEC Verification Portal will Verify them) Doesn't seem enough.
you get any response about documents mail

Sharanitaly18

Oct 27, 2019
08/06/2020 submit.
11/06/20 in line for processing.
19/06/20 assessing.
02/07/20 on hold dur to verify authenticity of documents.
3/07/20 email by IQAS officer in which she told me the methods which i can verifying the authenticity.
6/07/20 i called my institute and they confirmed authenticity of all my credentials.
07/07/20 update by iqas to hold on to assessing.
07/07/20 final review.

Reactions: Zinal

dharweshm

Aug 23, 2019
Hi Everyone.i have got negative response from IQAS stating my degree is from unrecognised institution.im planning to 75 dollars & request appeal.has anyone got success in the appeal process?

hkcvi

Jun 7, 2018
Guys AOR and Application ID number is same ? My ECA got delivered to IQAS from university on 6th July.

tannaavinash

Jun 30, 2020
Hi Ashish,

Firstly, many thanks for sharing your truecopy experience and related information. It was very helpful for me while creating a profile and submitting the documents.
I have a question to you, hope you could answer it.

My University has sent transcripts to truecopy, they verified it and asked me to make a payment of INR 944 to share it with IQAS. After i made the payment, i received an email like this:
Hello

Your order has been received. You will receive online tracking information as soon as it is processed.

Your transaction ID is: TXETSS030720DETXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Order details: International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS);

NOTE: Kindly expect order-processing to take a few working days.

Can you please help me, WHY IT SAYS IT MAY TAKE FEW WORKING DAYS AS TRUECOPY JUST NEED TO SEND AN EMAIL OR ETRANSCRIPTS TO IQAS.?
Hey Madhur,

I got a similar email from Truecopy. I waited for a few days to get further updates and then finally emailed Truecopy support. They told me that the documents were emailed on the same day to IQAS. So this is just a formality. If you have given them IQAS’ email then they would have sent them the email on the same day. I recommend going ahead with your payment and further process with IQAS if you haven’t already. Good luck.

Reactions: Madhur410

Shine.23

Jul 9, 2020
Hi I did my BSc from DU and MSc (distance education)from annamalai university
Recently received ECA from WES,and they took my master's as postgraduate diploma
Now thinking to go for IQAS, anybody having idea will IQAS consider my distance education masters or not and if yes then as master or as post graduate diploma?

Reactions: ETHU SURESH

hassancheema36

Star Member
Nov 12, 2012
you get any response about documents mail
A friend of mine was in Canada, He called them, They Said HEC verification is fine. And don't need to send TCS from Pakistan, But if they need anything they will ask us to send. And Another reference is that my application was submitted 6/07/2020 and today its status is changed to inline for processing, which means that they accepted online attachment only and does not require TCS at first.