+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Hi buddy, some stuff has changed about IQAS. Best anyone who wants to evaluate with them finds out their current requirements for his or her country.
Your transcripts will sure be rejected. Electronic delivery from official university email address is the only way that IQAS believe is the transcripts are genuine and not tampered with. Ask your university for electronic submission.

praveen2019

Dec 19, 2018
Hello ,
i am planning to apply for ECA Report form IQAS.
Can someone please help me the better and faster way to validate Transcripts, Mark Sheets, or Grade Reports ? Is it thorough electronically or mail ?

i am little confused here , if i am using the electronic option , I have to break the seal of the transcript envelope and scan and upload it electronically ? Willn't they reject the transcript if i open the sealed envelope for uploading?

Thank you everyone for your valuable response.
They have 4 options as below
1 university sends original transcripts electronically
2 university sends physical copies by courier or post
3 student sends physical copies
4 this should be followed only if ...the above methods cant be used. It is to take scan or photo of original transcripts and upload
In your case , you can opt for #3 or #4 , not sure if processing time changes but yes you can save courier/postal delays.
And if you are following #4 ,so you would not require sealed envelope anymore provided they do not come back asking for hard copies and it will not be useful as physical transcript copy in future.
Hope this answers

praveen2019

Dec 19, 2018
Thanks @rajapanesar .
Due to current covid situation , my university can't send it for another 5-6 months but i need the ECA validation little first.

I have my educational transcript in a sealed envelope with me , if i am choosing mail option to send the transcript by myself? will that work ?what is the chances of rejection?
how long will it take for ECA result if i am choosing for mail delivery of transcript? Their website says 14 weeks ?

Considering university can't send the transcript document directly due to current situation , if someone can help me to find an easier alternative way to do ECA validation . I have my educational transcript in a sealed envelope with me

Thank you very much and appreciate your response !
You can surely send by mail ( i also did so) but please ensure that 14 weeks in website never happens . People have experienced wait time of 5-6 months and i am one of them.
This is not to demotivate you but a bitter truth about IQAS.

Reactions: smrutiparida88

Krish041

Apr 17, 2020
That's fine, for all of us now the status is fluctuating between complete and final review. If yours is stable at complete, you are odd one out:p . The IQAS website though has no status as complete.
My status is also fluctuating between final review and complete . Can anyone please explain me what does it mean

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi did you get your eca ? I am also having the same issue please reply
My status is also fluctuating between final review and complete . Can anyone please explain me what does it mean
So you checked the forum for more than a year old messages and didn't check a few pages back..??

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Sure.

People in fluctuation stage you just need to right click on final review and copy link

In the link change Document/DownloadApplicationForm/ to Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=and paste in browser, make sure you are signed into your account before

eg. if link is https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationForm/e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

change it to https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

and paste it in your browser.
@Krish041 here's the solution

priwen

May 11, 2020
Quick question, once you make it to Final Review, can they still reject your application or are you solid gold?

priwen

May 11, 2020
No rejection. But the credential you are worried about may go missing
Thank you for the answer. I have been waiting since June last year, so hey, as long as I know they assessed them and acknowledged my degree, I can fight them for sending the paperwork.
Also I have proof IQAS is not assessing degrees in the order they’ve been received. My husband and I applied but he only submitted in July and got his assessment in November. I’m still waiting since June 2019. We applied from within Canada. The difference is his degree is from a US university.

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Hubby's ECA timeline so far; we are evaluating only one of his certs, his other school is completely shut down so we cannot get transcripts from there.

Paid and submitted application: 11th May 2020
Transcripts delivered by School via email: 11th May 2020
AOR 1&2/in line for processing: 12th May 2020

Now we wait. Keeping my fingers crossed that this goes as fast as it started.
Will update as we go along.

Last edited:

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hubby's ECA timeline so far; we are evaluating only one of his certs, his other school is completely shut down so we cannot get transcripts from there.

Paid and submitted application: 11th May 2020
Transcripts delivered by School via email: 11th May 2020
AOR 1&2/in line for processing: 12th May 2020

Now we wait. Keeping my fingers crossed that this goes as fast as it started.
Will update as we go along.
Next day AoR is great. Hopefully, the ECA will be out before mid June.

arizwi

May 13, 2020
hi guys,

Does anyone have any experience with CIM Level 4 Qualification? This is UK based online Marketing course. What equivalency may be given by IQAS (or WES)?
I got a Transcript, Confirmation letter and IQAS Form from the CIM in the sealed blank.

thanks,
What was the result from IQAS for CIM level 4?? is it considered as a certificate (that can be put in the two or more certificate category?)

Preet2521

Jan 18, 2020
India
Category........
Hello guys,

I have just responded to over 45 requests on ECA download. Apologies for being away as my day time job took over the most of time hence was away.

I have responded to everyone that has shared their application id (long string of code) and have shared information on how to download. Please note that the information that i have shared with you is sensitive (as it carries YOUR eca copy details) hence be careful about sharing it in public, as i shouldn't be held responsible then.

As per new requests, please feel free to PM me the details and I shall respond ASAP.

Please note that you should seek ECA downloading only if;

• Your status is in the fluctuations mode (between final review & complete)
  • You will need to share your application number (long string of alpha numeric code) and you will get it when you right click on final review and copy the link address.
Finally, it is quite disappointing when people do not even confirm (either via PM or here on forum) that it worked for them. Atleast have the courtesy to respond and share the good news with me or people here! (anyways, this won't stop me doing it).

Good luck to all those who've just joined Express Entry (due to early ECA).

PM me the details to help you get your ECA copies, sooner than IQAS.

Cheers,
Amyth.India
Sir, Need Your help. I am stuck in the same situation between FR and Complete fluctuation, Please help me and let me know how to download the report

Regards,
S