+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

gloryc60

Mar 11, 2020
Thanks to everyone, I got to the fluctuation stage today and I used the trick by @rajapanesar to download my report. Thanks for your help.

Also, I did a 5-year law degree program and my report came out as ''The Bachelor's degree generally compares to the completion of a first professional University degree in Law''
Anyone has an idea of what that means?

athirasreenivas

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Thanks to everyone, I got to the fluctuation stage today and I used the trick by @rajapanesar to download my report. Thanks for your help.

Also, I did a 5-year law degree program and my report came out as ''The Bachelor's degree generally compares to the completion of a first professional University degree in Law''
I also received my ECA over mail by yesterday. Mine didn't go to fluctuation stage. Just received mail and final review without changing date. Thanks to everyone.

vihar237

Feb 3, 2020

I think they gave you Bachelor degree. Can you please tell me that they use that word "Master degree".

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019

The first professional degree is equivalent to a master's degree.
You can confirm it at this link.

Scroll down, select comprehensive ranking system, type professional degree in the search box, find your equivalency.

Reactions: Chayillll

gloryc60

Mar 11, 2020
I think they gave you Bachelor degree. Can you please tell me that they use that word "Master degree".
"Master degree" wasn't literally stated in the report.
But with Raja's explanation which I further verified, all first professional degrees are equivalent to Masters degree.

praveen2019

Dec 19, 2018
Hi @ Rajapanesar

Can you please let me know if IQAS accepts distance education ( m.com) from University of Madras to get masters eca. Please provide me a link if i can check the same.

Thanks

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi @ Rajapanesar

Can you please let me know if IQAS accepts distance education ( m.com) from University of Madras to get masters eca. Please provide me a link if i can check the same.

Thanks
Distance education is a troublesome issue at IQAS. One cannot be sure if they'll consider it or not. It would be better to go with ICAS, as they seem to be much more lenient

vijay10891

Oct 2, 2019
Got IQAS ECA Report. Thanks, everyone for the support. @rajapanesar

Profile Created: 10th Oct 2019
Transcript 1 Delivered - 29th Oct 2019
Transcript 2 Delivered - 25th Nov 2019
In Line for Processing : 5 March 2020
Assessing : 24th March 2020
Final Review : 28th March 2020
Mailed : 5th May 2020

rajapanesar

Champion Member