Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi,

I just got my status date updated and moved to the fluctuation stage. I downloaded the report using the trick and did find out that the year awarded for both my bachelor's and master's are incorrect by 1 year. Is this an issue? Do I get in touch with the IQAS member to report this? Since I'm just in fluctuation stage, will this raise any issues? Will this be changed when the final and actual report is available with the status being changed to 'Complete' or 'Mailed'?

Anyone else had faced such issues earlier?
Wait for final report. If the problem persists, contact IQAS for rectification.

Hi @rajapanesar ,

Need your quick guidance. We have submitted the ECA for Btech and 1 year PG certificate from SCDL for IQAS ECA. After downloading the report today morning in fluctuation stage, i have noticed that only B.Tech ECA is shown in that. There were no mention of any PG Certificate details in it.
Any known case of this kind? and what can be done next?

Thanks
I suppose distance education from SCDL has raised problems before too. IQAS haven't considered it. That is why only the bachelor's is mentioned. You will receive a letter with the report mentioning reasons for non inclusion.
Actually, the same happened with me, there was no mention of master's degree in the report. ICAS considers it as valid, hence I am assessing with ICAS as of now.

asistla

Oct 19, 2019
@rajapanesar . Thanks for the quick reply. I was wondering that same batch one more person in this group jeet got a positive reply.
Will we get a chance to raise our concern as soon as the report gets uploaded and shows final review? Did it work for anyone till date?

Also, any idea if any other agencies consider this degree and give positive ECA?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
@rajapanesar . Thanks for the quick reply. I was wondering that same batch one more person in this group jeet got a positive reply.
Will we get a chance to raise our concern as soon as the report gets uploaded and shows final review? Did it work for anyone till date?

Also, any idea if any other agencies consider this degree and give positive ECA?
ICAS gives a positive response almost always. SCDL does cause problems in IQAS, but has been considered lately without any fuss. Your case will be resolved quickly, unless there are some other factors playing their part in all this.

vihar237

Feb 3, 2020
I got eca.pleae chek everyone who is already under final review since 7th April. Use the trick and got the eca certificate.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
@rajapanesar Thanks Raja. any idea, who had raised their concern on the IQAS ECA report? and got successful?
I'm not sure of the names. You should ask reasons from IQAS for the provided results when the final report is available. Every case is different from the previous. Only IQAS know what is supposed to happen.

asistla

Oct 19, 2019
@ailyas2 and @CNP
Just got a reply from IQAS stating that I have to receive the report package, that will be delivered next week, to check the reason for not getting my master's degree assessed. They have sent some documents that contain the reason.

Hi @rajapanesar

Digging the old messages in the thread found this. What is the reason given in your case?
Can you pls share your email id. would like to discuss few things with you, if you are fine with it.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi @rajapanesar

Digging the old messages in the thread found this. What is the reason given in your case?
Can you pls share your email id. would like to discuss few things with you, if you are fine with it.
A letter, saying the institute/course was not recognised by IQAS. It was not made clear by IQAS what was unrecognised, the institute or the degree. Some people have received positive IQAS reports from the same institute; and for MBA, it is recognised everywhere.

KingK

Apr 10, 2020
Yay i just downloaded my IQAS assessment with the trick posted here earlier.

Went into final review in the 21st april and fluctuation on 25th April.

Thanks Guys