App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
IQAS evaluation
Online submitted on 5th october.
Hard copy sent on 16th october
Recieved via dhl on 17th october
Application recieved date shown on website is 5th feb 2020
Status in line for processing changed on 7th feb 2020
Can anyone tell me how much more time do i have to wait to get my final evaluation ??????
Before end of the month.

Reactions: agamsingh3279

dharweshm

Aug 23, 2019
Hi.IQAS has cancelled my application stating that my colleage is not recognised.i have applied for reassessment.Has anyone n the grp has received successful result n reassessment?

Jeet221990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Passport Req..
08-06-2022
Given that the improvements in their current processing pipeline, I think I am the only one whose application is taking such a long time. My application is in assessing since 30th Jan (Inline - 10th Jan, Documents delivered - 20th Sept).

prax2012

Feb 12, 2020
Can anybody confirm whether my master degree has been approved or not, below is what my assessment report says :

Comparative levels of achievement in Canada

The combination of Bachelor of arts degree and Master of Business Administration degree generally compares to the completion of:

a four-year Bachelor of Arts degree with a focus in general arts and

a Master of Business administration degree with a focus in operations management.
Masters It is.. COngrats

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hi All,

After final review how long IQAS takes to complete the process and after that how long it takes to dispatch the copy of assessment?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi All,

After final review how long IQAS takes to complete the process and after that how long it takes to dispatch the copy of assessment?
Is it still in fluctuation stage? Then they haven't mailed it.
When the status changes to mailed, then expect around a week until you get the hard copy of the report. Usually you'll get a tracking number for it on the registered mobile number or email id from FedEx.

Mikeba

Oct 9, 2019
Hi.IQAS has cancelled my application stating that my colleage is not recognised.i have applied for reassessment.Has anyone n the grp has received successful result n reassessment?
That is very unfortunate, can you give some details of degree, college, type of program, mode of study, year etc. so others can benefit and do things differently. Also, people who have experienced this in the past can give advises how how to overcome the scenario you are in.

Last edited:

prax2012

Feb 12, 2020
Hi All,

Even i want to know this.. Final Review Status from 4th Feb. After that no update.. not even fluctuations... :( Was hopeful it would update before this weeks draw ...

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Is it still in fluctuation stage? Then they haven't mailed it.
When the status changes to mailed, then expect around a week until you get the hard copy of the report. Usually you'll get a tracking number for it on the registered mobile number or email id from FedEx.
Yes, its in fluctuation stage from a week. How long it will take to change the status from final review to complete/mailed.

dharweshm

Aug 23, 2019
That is very unfortunate, can you give some details of degree, college, type of program, mode of study, year etc. so others can benefit and do things differently. Also, people who have experienced this in the past can give advises how how to overcome the scenario you are in.
I did my executive post graduate in business administration from Loyola institute of business administration , Chennai from 2009 to 2011.This institution is part of their approved list of colleges.But still they had given me a negative response.It is been 15days since I have requested reassessment ,no response.

Aditis123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hey there,

My IQAS portal is reflecting Final review since 7th February. Kindly tell me when could I expect the next stage.

Mikeba

Oct 9, 2019
I did my executive post graduate in business administration from Loyola institute of business administration , Chennai from 2009 to 2011.This institution is part of their approved list of colleges.But still they had given me a negative response.It is been 15days since I have requested reassessment ,no response.
I think your issue has been classification of the program itself, PDGBM I assume, which has Diploma word in it after you have completed an Undergraduate Graduate Degree. PGDxx is always tricky with employers internationally. They always ask, "What was the need for a Diploma after a Degree?" - I think you should apply with your Under Graduate Degree rather than PGDBM.

Best of luck!