+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Udhay Thakur

Jul 3, 2019
I mean you did mention in post no. 7966 on Dec 4 on this forum that your wife got final review on 3rd Dec and your own status changed to assessing.
yes ,u r ryt,i m still in stage of final review ,waiting for fluctuation stage so that i can download my report too.what is your stage dear?

CZAV007

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
yes ,u r ryt,i m still in stage of final review ,waiting for fluctuation stage so that i can download my report too.what is your stage dear?
I am in assesing stage buddy.
What i am saying is, on 4th December you posted on this thread that your status changed to assesing. But now you are saying it is final review. I am a little confused mate. What is written in the status date section in your portal?

Udhay Thakur

Jul 3, 2019
Hello Dear All
I m sharing both timelines one of myself snd other of my spouse
Both transcripts delivered - 30 july 2019
Both Aor - 30 October 2019
Myself - Assessing 3-12-2019
Spouse - Final Review 3-12-2019
Spouse is however ,bit lucky no assessing stage for her
Thanks

thats what i wrote copy pasted here.
now i m in stage of final review since dec 12
my spouse report has been downloaded in fluctuation stage

CZAV007

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
Hello Dear All
I m sharing both timelines one of myself snd other of my spouse
Both transcripts delivered - 30 july 2019
Both Aor - 30 October 2019
Myself - Assessing 3-12-2019
Spouse - Final Review 3-12-2019
Spouse is however ,bit lucky no assessing stage for her
Thanks

thats what i wrote copy pasted here.
now i m in stage of final review since dec 12
my spouse report has been downloaded in fluctuation stage
Ohh okay. I got it now. That's what i was asking as to when did your status change from assesing to final review. On 12th December.

Reactions: Udhay Thakur
Nov 6, 2019
So guys, thanks for the help the last time I sent an email to iqas which I found on this platform, the replied after a week saying they have my transcript now but cant go ahead with the process because I didnt not send the signed form with the transcript I was sure that I did. But I would resend it again on Monday but does that mean it would take another 4 months for then to now evaluate it's so painful I have been waiting since July so if I didn't send an email they would not have told me this.

Sep 29, 2019
Dubai
Hello guys, here’s my timeline.

Sept 4 - Submitted application
Sept 9- Application arrived at IQAS via DHL
Sept 16- University Documents arrived at IQAS via DHL
Dec 14- Email sent that my application has been received and they are waiting for my University documents. Status changed from submitted to pending.

hope this helps.

rdsb22

Dec 14, 2019
ECA with IQAS - Applied for Masters & Bachelors Assessment:

Form Submitted & Paid - 12 July 2019
Papers Delivered on - 9 August 2019
Application received & waiting transcripts - 25 October 2019
Inline for Processing - 9 November 2019

My friends did it with WES and they got result within a week. I did not check processing times and reviews for this agency. How many weeks, months or years they will take, no idea !!!

Nisha123

Dec 2, 2019
My journey to Iqas is finally getting over .Downloaded my report in fluctuation stage
Transcripts delivered 30 july,2019
Aor 30 Oct.
In line for processing 30 oct.
Assessing 30 Nov
Final Review 12 Dec
Fluctuation 14 Dec
thank
Hi Uday,

Congratulations on downloading your report. Did you get both bachelors and masters assessed? What about your spouse? I read on the IQAS site that getting more than one credential assessed will take at least 4 more weeks. Is it true in your case? Can anybody else in this thread shed some light on this?

Nisha123

Dec 2, 2019
I wish to inform all of you that IQAS will be closed from 24th Dec to 1st Jan for the holiday season, as per the email sent by them when I enquired about my status. They will not respond to calls or emails during this time. So we can all expect to wait another week to receive our ECAs.:(

CZAV007

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
I wish to inform all of you that IQAS will be closed from 24th Dec to 1st Jan for the holiday season, as per the email sent by them when I enquired about my status. They will not respond to calls or emails during this time. So we can all expect to wait another week to receive our ECAs.:(
What's your timeline nisha?