+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

DRP

Nov 21, 2014
Unfortunately, no. Your ECA mentions just one course, and you can only claim that one. If it was a master's, you'd be able to use master's.
It is a diploma, and nothing more. So you're eligible to select a diploma from the drop-down list.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/read-report.html
Thanks @rajapanesar for your inputs... btw I forgot to mention, that I got two educations assessed.
One is my Btech which is compared to 4 years of Bachelors of Science in Canada. Thats kinda ok with me.

I was worried about my distance MBA. so with my Btech + MBA, how will it be looked at. could you please help me here.
Thanks !

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Thanks @rajapanesar for your inputs... btw I forgot to mention, that I got two educations assessed.
One is my Btech which is compared to 4 years of Bachelors of Science in Canada. Thats kinda ok with me.

I was worried about my distance MBA. so with my Btech + MBA, how will it be looked at. could you please help me here.
Thanks !
Then it's okay. You can claim for two or more degrees, with one's duration being 3 years or more. I originally thought that you just have one degree assessed in hope of getting a master's equivalency. My bad.
Bachelor's + University Diploma is two or more degrees. You can use different ECA reports without any fear of rejection.

Reactions: DRP

lshar15

Jun 10, 2018
Hello Guys, great job so far.

I applied for IQAS and submitted on 27th july 2019. Sent transcript and signed form and degree certificate to canada via help of my university on 7th August . But till now I have not gotten email and my status just shows submitted that all.
Better u email them

Nov 6, 2019
I did already twice no reply. That's the email on the website. I called as well they told me they can't tell me anything over the phone.

DRP

Nov 21, 2014
Then it's okay. You can claim for two or more degrees, with one's duration being 3 years or more. I originally thought that you just have one degree assessed in hope of getting a master's equivalency. My bad.
Bachelor's + University Diploma is two or more degrees. You can use different ECA reports without any fear of rejection.
Thanks a lot @rajapanesar ! this helps !

Nov 29, 2019
Hi everyone
Its my first post
I have applied to IQAS on 18 july 2019. All my documents were delivered to IQAS ON 2 OCTOBER. I didn't get any confirmation mail. when should i expect my AOR mail

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi everyone
Its my first post
I have applied to IQAS on 18 july 2019. All my documents were delivered to IQAS ON 2 OCTOBER. I didn't get any confirmation mail. when should i expect my AOR mail
3 to 3.5 months for AOR (confirmation email), which makes it between 2nd January and 18th January. Expecting a 15 day delay due to holidays, AORs may be as late as 31st January.
Expect to download your report in the first week of March. A hard copy of ECA by mid March. Both assuming a 15 day delay due to holidays.

Reactions: Nisha123

neerav700

Sep 8, 2019
If your university is confirmed that transcripts are delivered then don’t worry. Since your transcripts were delivered after your application it will take time because IQAS opens the application letters according to date. My application was delivered on 28th July and transcripts were delivered on 20th Aug. IQAS acknowledged application on 2nd Nov and acknowledged transcripts on 30th Nov. Now application status is inline for processing.
can you tell me what is your application date?

ak1384

May 13, 2013
Hello,

My application status on IQAS is 'FInal Review' and when i click on the hyperlinked 'final review' the only thing I am able to download is the application form. Is that an error?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hello,

My application status on IQAS is 'FInal Review' and when i click on the hyperlinked 'final review' the only thing I am able to download is the application form. Is that an error?
When the status changes to mailed, and you click on it, you'll still download your application. That is how it is.

DDAj

Nov 25, 2019
Hello everyone,
I've been able to download my ECA report using the tweak. Please I'll like to know how the ECA number is written in other to update my EE PROFILE.

Thank you.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hello everyone,
I've been able to download my ECA report using the tweak. Please I'll like to know how the ECA number is written in other to update my EE PROFILE.

Thank you.
Your ECA number is mentioned in the top right hand side, formatted 000000IMM.