+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Finally my status was in fluctuating mode and I am able to download the ECA report.

Application submitted: 14 June
Transcripts delivered: 02 July
AOR 1 and 2: 10 October
in-line for processing: 09 November
Final review: 14 November
Fluctuation: 20 November (status date updated with fluctuation, report downloaded)

@rajapanesar, thank alot! my IQAS journey ends now! best of luck to all of you.

over and out!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jraci

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Finally my status was in fluctuating mode and I am able to download the ECA report.

Application submitted: 14 June
Transcripts delivered: 02 July
AOR 1 and 2: 10 October
in-line for processing: 09 November
Final review: 14 November
Fluctuation: 20 November (status date updated with fluctuation, report downloaded)

@rajapanesar, thank alot! my IQAS journey ends now! best of luck to all of you.

over and out!
Good Luck buddy, see you on the other page

Reactions: crs350onip

jerry@za

Aug 6, 2019
Thank you guys for the informative forum. @rajapanesar you are the bomb. My timelines;

Application received by IQAS: 13-Jun-19
Documents received by IQAS: 2-Jul-19
1st AOR: 7-Oct-19
2nd AOR: 11-Oct-19
Final Review: 15-Nov-19
Flactuating: 20-Nov-19

The Bachelor's degree generally compares to the completion of a four-year Bachelor of Science degree with a focus in electronic engineering.

The Master's degree generally compares to the completion of a Master of Business Administration degree.

1. However my wife's is still "in line for processing" since 12 Oct 2019. Should I write them an email?

2. Another question, should I select two degrees or Master's degree when I do the online application?

Reactions: crs350onip

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Thank you guys for the informative forum. @rajapanesar you are the bomb. My timelines;

Application received by IQAS: 13-Jun-19
Documents received by IQAS: 2-Jul-19
1st AOR: 7-Oct-19
2nd AOR: 11-Oct-19
Final Review: 15-Nov-19
Flactuating: 20-Nov-19

The Bachelor's degree generally compares to the completion of a four-year Bachelor of Science degree with a focus in electronic engineering.

The Master's degree generally compares to the completion of a Master of Business Administration degree.

1. However my wife's is still "in line for processing" since 12 Oct 2019. Should I write them an email?

2. Another question, should I select two degrees or Master's degree when I do the online application?
Masters

vishant5

Jun 30, 2018
As far as I know application form is must. Without application form your evaluation wont start.
Send them an email and check if they have an alternate solution to help you.

Else you will heave to send the application form through mail and it will further take 4 months from the date of delivery.
Hi I mailed them they sent the standard reply where it mentions the start date will be from when all the docs are delivered. SO i have already waited 4 months and now i would have to wait 4 more months??
IS there anyone else also who went through the same?
Also since the application form now was delivered on 12th Nov 2019 and transcripts in July will they be able to match it with the transcripts while opening application form in future?
I have already got CLB 9 in ielts and i am just waiting for this to clear up but seems like it will take 4 to 5 more months, literally has taken an year to get this done so much time has been wasted

bachelors degree- B.com from GNDU University
MBA from ICFAI IBS gurgaon
If someone can suggesst a faster route where both these can be evaluated i would really appreciate it as WES doesn't evaluate ICFAI PGPM for sure.
PLS help

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Hi I mailed them they sent the standard reply where it mentions the start date will be from when all the docs are delivered. SO i have already waited 4 months and now i would have to wait 4 more months??
Also since the application form now was delivered on 12th Nov 2019 and transcripts in July will they be able to match it with the transcripts while opening application form in future?
I have already got CLB 9 in ielts and i am just waiting for this to clear up but seems like it will take 4 to 5 more months, literally has taken an year to get this done so much time has been wasted

If someone can suggesst a faster route where both these can be evaluated i would really appreciate it as WES doesn't evaluate ICFAI PGPM for sure.
PLS help
They will match the transcripts and application. Don't worry.
It is clearly mentioned on their website that the transcripts has to be sent from univ. Application and payment proof sent by applicant. (Few people did not send payment proof and their application went through) But never seen a case where process started without application form.

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018

PLS help
Vishant, DM me.

Reactions: Nehitta