+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Expressentryabhi

Mar 21, 2018
Hi everyone, finally I have received the desired evaluation outcome for the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering - 3 years (After 10th), which was rejected by WES with an unclear reason. However, WES has evaluated my Bachelors as Bachelor Degree 4 years.

Henceforth, opted the IQAS for eca with the following timeline:

Account created and Application Submitted: 31 May 2019
Payment: Done Online
Documents Delivered as per DTDC: 8 June 2019
AoR 1 and AoR2: 27 September 2019
Final review: 30 October 2019
Fluctuation Stage: 2 November 2019
Downloaded the report with the method mentioned in the thread while being in fluctuation.... a big thanks to @rajapanesar
Mailed / View Certificate: 6 November 2019
Exactly 5 months and 6 days for me from the date of application submission.

ECA outcome: The diploma generally compares to the completion of a post-secondary certificate with a focus in mechanical engineering technology..... (enabled me to choose two or more certificates in Express Entry profile)

I am really thankful @maplemom to all the members of this page for sharing their valuable experience with IQAS.:)

Reactions: maplemom

Lollyefisi

Nov 7, 2019
Hello all, my transcript and application were delivered to IQAS on the 23rd of July, I have received AOR 1 for my application but yet to get AOR 2. I have asked the school to resend my transcript to IQAS through email, do you think it will be acknowledged?
Do they accept transcript through schools' official email?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello all, my transcript and application were delivered to IQAS on the 23rd of July, I have received AOR 1 for my application but yet to get AOR 2. I have asked the school to resend my transcript to IQAS through email, do you think it will be acknowledged?
1. When did you transcripts reach IQAS?
2. Was it delivered with your application documents? if yes, you will only get AoR.

Lollyefisi

Nov 7, 2019
2. Was it delivered with your application documents? if yes, you will only get AoR.
The AOR 1 stated that they are still expecting my transcript. It was sent differently. The courier company claimed it has been delivered

Lollyefisi

Nov 7, 2019
Okay, when was it delivered ? you can call IQAS and explain them the situation.
I have called to explain, the person I spoke to said they are just opening the mails of July 15th however, I have seen docs that were delivered on the 29th July getting AOR on this thread. Moreover, my application was also delivered on the 23rd and I have received AOR for it

Lollyefisi

Nov 7, 2019
The AOR 1 stated that they are still expecting my transcript. It was sent differently. The courier company claimed it has been delivered

imran86

Sep 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
I am in a similar situation. AOR 1 received but status is still Pending waiting for transcripts. I called IQAS and explained everything they said write an email and include all tracking numbers. I did send an email but no acknowledgement of email received so far. Don't know what else I can do now !

Ani_mod

Feb 18, 2019
I am also in the same boat for the last one week with no movement to final review. Looking at others' posts seems like movement from In line for processing to Final review should take anywhere between 4 and 5 weeks. My time line:

Application Submitted : May 10th, 2019
Docs Delivered : 28th May, 2019
AOR1, AOR2, In line for processing : Sep 20th, 2019
Assessing: 25th Oct, 2019

Dual degree - B.Tech and PGDM

Waiting
Moved to final review November 7th.

Can someone pls tell me how long will it be before I can download a soft copy?

Ho_pe

Nov 5, 2019
Moved to final review November 7th.

Can someone pls tell me how long will it be before I can download a soft copy?
My application mailed in late Aug 2019 and they still not yet received my original application. I just send inquiry today.

Ani_mod

Feb 18, 2019
My application mailed in late Aug 2019 and they still not yet received my original application. I just send inquiry today.
Your application will take approximately 4 months to be acknowledged by them. I submitted may 28. Acknowledged on sep 20.