+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

imran86

Sep 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
The IQAS journey is finally over for me. It took exactly 5 months and 1 day. My timeline is as follows;

All docs delivered : 4th June.

AOR1: 27th September.
For some reason they didn't acknowledge receipt of my transcripts whereas all documents were sent in the same envelope by my Alma Mater.

AOR2: 30th September.
It finally came after I called and explained that I gave everything to the transcript officer to send along with my official transcripts.

Inline for processing: 30th September.

Final review: 28th October.
It went straight from inline for processing to final review. No assessing stage.

Fluctuation mode: 2nd November.
That was when I noticed it but I guess it actually started on the 1st.

Mailed/View Certificate: 5th November.

ECA result: First Professional University degree in Law.
Date of completion: 28th October.
All dates are in 2019.

I just want to appreciate everyone who makes this forum worthwhile. I sincerely learnt a lot here and wish you guys all the best in this journey. If you pass through IQAS, you have been trained for the post e-APR stage.

@rajapanesar, I pray you get a favourable ECA from the body you are resending to. I will be rooting for you.
@Expressentryabhi, We share similar timelines so expect yours to be mailed between today and Friday hopefully or has it been mailed already?

Don't mind the long story, I am just warming up for my PPR and Landing gist come next year:D

Congrates - Best of Luck for next stages in your journey ahead and thank you for sharing valuable information so far.

vishant5

Jun 30, 2018
Hi i forgot to send my application signed form along with the transcripts, wanted to know if i send it now how long will it take for them to start my process since my transcripts were already delivered on july 6th with them

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi i forgot to send my application signed form along with the transcripts, wanted to know if i send it now how long will it take for them to start my process since my transcripts were already delivered on july 6th with them
Most likely your application will be put on hold and resumed once they receive signed application form!

Laxmi19

May 26, 2019
I believe application package really doesn't matter but just to be on a safe side, you can send them now. You said your transcripts were delivered on July 6, haven't you received an AOR yet?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
They won't move ahead without them. They are as necessary as transcripts, because that is the data you're sending in, that'll be compared to what you declared in online file, and it will be compared to university documents i.e, transcripts.

U.F

Feb 25, 2019
Ok guys it's my time to finally write a long comment in excitement! Here is my timeline:

27 March: Applied for IQAS Assesment (ECA). Fees is 275 CAD.

28 March: Applied for degree attestation at HEC online portal. Appointment scheduled for 29 April via its website.

2 May: got the attested original documents back, and attested photocopies sealed in the envelope.

5 May: sent the sealed envelope + my application package envelope via post office. Cost around 600 rs (4 USD) for both. BIG MISTAKE! PAKISTAN POST OFFICE DOES NOT TRACK THESE PACKAGES AND THE CANADIAN POST REPLIES TO OFFICIAL COMMUNICATIONS AFTER 5 MONTHS.

27 September: Received AOR for the Application. Status changed to PENDING and Status Reason is "Waiting for transcripts".

1 October: Received AOR for the documents. Status changed to IN LINE FOR PROCESSING.

31 October: Status changed to FINAL REVIEW (but didn't receive an e-mail about it).

5 November: Status started fluctuating between COMPLETE and FINAL REVIEW. Downloaded assessment using hack. LLB compared to a First Professional Degree.

6 November: Status changed to MAILED. Got an email notifying the same. VIEW CERTIFICATE button appeared on the IQAS web portal. Downloaded certificate. LLB compared to a First Professional Degree.

And thanks to the Legend who found the fluctuation hack and thanks to everyone who kept sharing it so the new members could also become aware.

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
IQAS Timeline -

Credential - B.A/LL.B (5 year integrated course)

Application created - 10 June
Transcripts delivered - 24 June
Application package delivered - 30 July
AOR 1, 2 - 7 October
In line for processing - 8 October
Final review - 2 November
Fluctuation - 5 November
Report downloaded - 5 November

Result - First professional degree. :)

Time taken - 4 months, 10 days (from the date of delivery of transcripts).

A similar timeline observed by 2 of my friends, who had too, applied to IQAS. Seems like they have sped things up. Most evaluations are getting completed within a timeframe of 4.5 months from the date of delivery of docs.

Good luck all!

Nov 6, 2019
Hello fellows,

Can anyone help me or has seen this before?

I cannot download my certificate and it´s alredy Mailed. I´ve tried all the browsers, in my smartphone, had always the pop-up blockers disabled, and still they send me to a page saying there was an error.
My timeline:
Documents received: 01 june
AOR 1 and 2 and inline: 25 september
Final review: 29 october
Mailed: 06 november

I´ve sent them an e-mail but I´m not sure how long they take to answer, if they answer at all.

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
Hello there,

I have submitted my evaluation to IQAS and here's my timeline - if anyone could shed some light that how much usually takes time to get this done.

Application created - 20 Oct
Application,Transcripts & Package delivered - 29 Oct

and no updates yet on my online profile.

As I have already received the nomination but waiting for the evaluation to receive to submit my application.

Thanks & Regards.