+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

U.F

Feb 25, 2019
Its fluctuation mode guys and i have downloaded the report using the method invented by @amyth.india and shared recently by @rajapanesar at page 499.
ECA result is as expected (First professional university degree in law), currently waiting for the official copy.
i have a question though. is the file number stated on the downloaded copy the ECA certificate number?
What were your foreign qualifications? 3+2 years LLB, or 5 years LLB?

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Great!
Good luck dear :)
mine status date changes to 2 Nov 2019 but the status remains the same as Final Review... is it a problem ?
I am a bit worried because WES has already refused to evaluate this diploma, though, IQAS has evaluated it for many applicants... @rajapanesar
Thank you dear, I wish you same too... I see yours is fluctuating too and that you got a positive result, Congratulations:). Hopefully by Monday it will be mailed.

Last edited:

Ani_mod

Feb 18, 2019
Documents delivered 8th May
India
Bcom and MBA
Aor 1 and 2 - 5th September
Assessing - 18th October
Final review - ?

dual degrees taking more time than one degree

I am also in the same boat for the last one week with no movement to final review. Looking at others' posts seems like movement from In line for processing to Final review should take anywhere between 4 and 5 weeks. My time line:

Application Submitted : May 10th, 2019
Docs Delivered : 28th May, 2019
AOR1, AOR2, In line for processing : Sep 20th, 2019
Assessing: 25th Oct, 2019

Dual degree - B.Tech and PGDM

Waiting

Last edited:

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Long waits may occur randomly. Usually everything follows the same timeline. Rarely do some cases take unusually long or short for reports.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Most of the dual degrees take more time and it is also mentioned on Iqas website
They have mentioned 4 weeks but is usually one week more than regular timeline. We have been observing the rarities from long.

My spouse's case took 2 weeks lesser than what 1 credential was taking at the time while mine took almost 3 weeks more than regular.
We both had 2 credentials to assess.

CZAV007

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
Can someone tell me, what does ' in line for processing ' actually mean?
Does it mean that they have just picked your documents and they are waiting to be opened and processed now?
Or
Does it mean that they have opened all the documents, transcripts and checked it thoroughly if everything is upto the mark and ready for assesment?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Your one degree was rejected so it was a case of a single evaluation if we see it that way.
If it was 1 credential, then they took almost a month longer for evaluation. You can see it whatever way.

Timelines may vary from average by a few days, a few weeks is rare case.

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Can someone tell me, what does ' in line for processing ' actually mean?
Does it mean that they have just picked your documents and they are waiting to be opened and processed now?
Or
Does it mean that they have opened all the documents, transcripts and checked it thoroughly if everything is upto the mark and ready for assesment?
It means the latter.

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
My Timeline:

Documents delivered: 29th November
AOR 1 & 2: 17th February
in-line for processing: 8th March
final review: 9th March
completed (fluctuation): 15th April
Hi, just wanted your opinion on my case.

Documents delivered: 2nd July 2019 (courier)

Received two emails on 10 October 2019 as below:
1. Receipt of your International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) application iQASXXXXXXX
..............This email is to confirm that your application was received by the IQAS office........................

2. Receipt of your IQAS Application Documents - File Number XXXXXX IQASXXXXXXX
..............This email is to confirm that your academic documents were received by the IQAS office and your file is now placed in line for processing........................

I didn't received any AOR 2, is that normal ? based on above, what is my documents current stage ? Please if can get some suggestions.

Nov 5, 2019
Hi Guys,

My documents were delivered to IQAS on 4th Sep. Still the status on their site shows "Submitted". No further communication from them was received. Can anyone help me with an estimated timeline from their experience?

Also I submitted my documents in total 3 deliveries from individual universities and self.
Should that be fine?
Lil curious here....

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Hi Guys,

My documents were delivered to IQAS on 4th Sep. Still the status on their site shows "Submitted". No further communication from them was received. Can anyone help me with an estimated timeline from their experience?

Also I submitted my documents in total 3 deliveries from individual universities and self.
Should that be fine?
Lil curious here....
Everything is fine. You can send as many deliveries as you want.

Status will change in 4-5 months from last delivered pack.

VijayBK

Mar 27, 2019
My status changed to "In line for processing" on 9th oct. As per the regular trend, when can i expect the fluctuating stage?

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
The IQAS journey is finally over for me. It took exactly 5 months and 1 day. My timeline is as follows;

All docs delivered : 4th June.

AOR1: 27th September.
For some reason they didn't acknowledge receipt of my transcripts whereas all documents were sent in the same envelope by my Alma Mater.

AOR2: 30th September.
It finally came after I called and explained that I gave everything to the transcript officer to send along with my official transcripts.

Inline for processing: 30th September.

Final review: 28th October.
It went straight from inline for processing to final review. No assessing stage.

Fluctuation mode: 2nd November.
That was when I noticed it but I guess it actually started on the 1st.

Mailed/View Certificate: 5th November.

ECA result: First Professional University degree in Law.
Date of completion: 28th October.
All dates are in 2019.

I just want to appreciate everyone who makes this forum worthwhile. I sincerely learnt a lot here and wish you guys all the best in this journey. If you pass through IQAS, you have been trained for the post e-APR stage.

@rajapanesar, I pray you get a favourable ECA from the body you are resending to. I will be rooting for you.
@Expressentryabhi, We share similar timelines so expect yours to be mailed between today and Friday hopefully or has it been mailed already?

Don't mind the long story, I am just warming up for my PPR and Landing gist come next year:D

Last edited: