+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

bijilbabu

Sep 19, 2019
Submitted and paid: May 15
Signed Documents Delivered: May 23
Transcript from Gujarat Univ: June 28 ( Bachelors & Masters)
Aor1: Sep 19
AOR2: Oct 09
Inline for processing: Oct 09
Final Review: Oct 19
Fluctuation: Oct 23
Mailed: Oct 25

3 years B.com considered as 4 years Bachelors in Canada
2 years M.com considered as 1 year Masters in Canada

Kashy2j

May 6, 2019
Indeed, strange and frustrating.

I have been following up with them since last 30 days regarding my issue. All they say every time is that they have not received my transcripts. I am such a guy who checks everything twice and then again checks everything twice and then again checks everything twice. Then when my wife starts cursing, then I stop rechecking. I remember specifically that I did send my transcripts in that envelope.

Basically, we are dealing with people who don't give a s**t about anyone. Now, I am assuming that my ECA will come sometime in Feb/Mar next year and April has my DOB (-5 points).
I have sent my transcript in June 2019 and IQAS is still waiting for my transcript, the courier company says they have already delivered it on 10th of June, but IQAS says they cant find it, I have no idea why IQAS has not received it yet and what shall I do next to proceed further from here.....
any guidance will be appreciated.

Simranjeet057

Apr 24, 2019
I have sent my transcript in June 2019 and IQAS is still waiting for my transcript, the courier company says they have already delivered it on 10th of June, but IQAS says they cant find it, I have no idea why IQAS has not received it yet and what shall I do next to proceed further from here.....
any guidance will be appreciated.
U need to get pod i.e. proof of delivery from ur courier company;showing delivered on which date nd mail to IQAS

naija2canadapr

Jul 17, 2019
Hi Everyone,
Thank you for the constant updates on this very long thread. It has helped me immensely. My ECA journey has come to an end earlier than expected due to the valuable content we all put out here.
Timeline:
Submission: May 14th, 2019
Documents Delivered: May 24th, 2019.
AOR and In-Line for Processing: September 24th, 2019
Final review: October 24th, 2019( that's when i logged in and noticed it)
Fluctuation: October 25th, 2019

VERDICT: The Bachelor of Law degree generally compares to the completion of a first professional university degree in Law.

P.S- The report states completion date as October 22nd, 2019 but up to this very moment, it is still in the fluctuation stage. I used the method highlighted some pages back and was able to download my report. BIG THANKS to whoever thought through that and also thought to share with faceless strangers on the internet. I dived into the pool immediately I downloaded it and expect ITA in the next draw since my score is 470. Thank you so much for all your help. To the newbies, please read through the pages. it will give you so much information. I pray we all get our dreams and desires in this process. God bless us all.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Hi Everyone,
Thank you for the constant updates on this very long thread. It has helped me immensely. My ECA journey has come to an end earlier than expected due to the valuable content we all put out here.
Timeline:

VERDICT: The Bachelor of Law degree generally compares to the completion of a first professional university degree in Law.

P.S- The report states completion date as October 22nd, 2019 but up to this very moment, it is still in the fluctuation stage. I used the method highlighted some pages back and was able to download my report. BIG THANKS to whoever thought through that and also thought to share with faceless strangers on the internet. I dived into the pool immediately I downloaded it and expect ITA in the next draw since my score is 470. Thank you so much for all your help. To the newbies, please read through the pages. it will give you so much information. I pray we all get our dreams and desires in this process. God bless us all.

Congratulations to you...

My timelines so far...

Submission: May 17th, 2019
Documents Delivered: 25 June 2019 - (2 degrees separately sent from university directly)
AOR: 8 Oct 2019
In-Line for Processing: 18 October 2019
Final review: Waiting....
Fluctuation: Waiting...

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Hi Everyone,
Timeline:

So happy for you! May the rest of the journey be smooth.

Ani_mod

Feb 18, 2019
Hi Guys,

Thanks for posting all time lines to get an idea but I found this "Assessing" status In mine yesterday and no one else has been through this phase can someone pls help me out here or explain how long is it going to take to download a soft copy.

Submitted : May 10th, 2019
Docs Delivered : May 28th, 2019
AOR1, AOR2 and In-line processing : Sep 20th, 2019
Assessing: Oct 25th, 2019

Waiting....

thanks

U.F

Feb 25, 2019
Hi Everyone,
Timeline:

Was your law degree 3 years or 5 years long?
Did you have another degree too?