IQAS ECA timeline tracking

muddassirasiddiqui

Jul 14, 2019
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-10-2018
Dear all, I am new to this forum and I will start my eca kindly guide me as I did bba hons 3 year and m mba 1 year so first to create a account on Wes and what will I do people misguided me they said only two degrees will be uploaded scan copies while other are saying that all the educational documents will be uploaded scan copies. After uploading u can attested these documents from their respective boards and universities and they sealed packed them (photo copies) and then you can send through dhl, but my question whether I attest last two degrees or all my documents. They are saying that if you send only last two degrees then you will get less points in your evaluation. Thanks Muddassir

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
@rajapanesar : Bro if you have expected timelines for the current trend, just post it once again. So people who are new here get the details.
Sure. According to current seen trends, as for files that had their latest documents reach IQAS in June, the timelines are approximately as follows:
  • Files stay submitted upto 3.5 to 4 months, as opposed to 4 to 4.5 months as previously seen. Some files can go directly to final review, skipping assessing status, but take about a week longer, closer to 4 months.
  • The files that get assessing status move to final review in 3 to 5 working days.
  • The files may stay in final review status for 1 to 1.5 months, depending on whether it got assessing status or not, number of credentials, country of origin etc. The minor factors are mostly unknown which can cause delays.
  • Here comes the fluctuation stage. The status shows complete for a brief period and then changes to final review. The date of status also changes on reaching fluctuation stage. There is a method to download the report at this time, given in previous posts. Thanks to @hsuri for sharing it openly. I have been sharing it a lot, always successful. This stage appears some 12-15 hours to 3 days before moving to mailed status.
  • 15 hours to 3 days after fluctuations, mailed status is seen on the profile. A view certificate link also appears along it , which enables downloading the report.
The date on the report is almost a week earlier than mailed status date.
The fluctuation stage downloaded report is 99.9% same as final report.
Minimum time is 3.5 months + 1 month + a week = 4 months 3 weeks. This will be a really ideal situation, happened with my spouse between March and July.
Maximum time is 4 months + 5 days + 1.5 months + 3 days = 6 months 1 week. My own report happened to be a little longer than this, starting from March and ending in September.

Reactions: CNP and meow888

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Dear all, I am new to this forum and I will start my eca kindly guide me as I did bba hons 3 year and m mba 1 year so first to create a account on Wes and what will I do people misguided me they said only two degrees will be uploaded scan copies while other are saying that all the educational documents will be uploaded scan copies. After uploading u can attested these documents from their respective boards and universities and they sealed packed them (photo copies) and then you can send through dhl, but my question whether I attest last two degrees or all my documents. They are saying that if you send only last two degrees then you will get less points in your evaluation. Thanks Muddassir
No attestation required from our side. Just coloured scans to be uploaded for all we are assessing, photocopies of all to be sent from our side, an academic request form to respective universities that issued the degrees. The universities will send the transcripts directly, and if not directly, do so by using the closest possible courier provider to the university.

All = degrees + marksheets

That said, this thread is for IQAS queries. There is a dedicated thread for WES purposes. All the intricate details, you'll find in there. The above mentioned procedure is almost common for all assessing organisations. ALMOST.

muddassirasiddiqui

Jul 14, 2019
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-10-2018
Thanks sir so I don't need to upload SSC & HSC documents and not. to send these documents to WES only bba & mba degrees to be sent in sealed envelope.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Thanks sir so I don't need to upload SSC & HSC documents and not. to send these documents to WES only bba & mba degrees to be sent in sealed envelope.
Where are you from?
If you're from Pakistan, HEC? will do the transcripts part for you.
Also check the required list of documents by the organisations,which vary by country of origin of degree. You might need to send in all earlier documents as directed. You have to do the exact procedure as mentioned on their website to get a successful assessment report.
Best regards.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Where are you from?
If you're from Pakistan, HEC? will do the transcripts part for you.
Also check the required list of documents by the organisations,which vary by country of origin of degree. You might need to send in all earlier documents as directed. You have to do the exact procedure as mentioned on their website to get a successful assessment report.
Best regards.
Here is the main problem, people don't understand requirement changes for every country.

Mention country name when ever you ask a question. And frankly speaking IQAS countrywise guide is the best source to answer your question. Its accurate and up to date as far as I have seen.

I hope he comes back and sees our message.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Here is the main problem, people don't understand requirement changes for every country.

Mention country name when ever you ask a question. And frankly speaking IQAS countrywise guide is the best source to answer your question. Its accurate and up to date as far as I have seen.

I hope he comes back and sees our message.
And that all other organisations have an updated requirement list too.
I am going to start assessment from two other organisations. ICAS profile created on Saturday & for CES, currently scanning documents for uploading as they need front and back(even if it is blank) scanned and I only have fronts. Will be sending required photocopies today, and asking the university for transcripts via request forms. I thoroughly checked the required documents list and working accordingly. I needn't spam everywhere asking for what and how to do. I just asked about timeline and whether I would have to send my bachelor's too, in case they decide to assess MBA as a 3+2 course and call it a PG diploma, whereas it is actually a 4+2 course, making it an obvious master's.

vishant5

Jun 30, 2018
Guys my transcripts reached IQAS on July 6th i am from INDIA, The status hasnt changed at all from "SUBMITTED" how long do you think i might have to wait more to get through with this?
Any help is appreciated

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Guys my transcripts reached IQAS on July 6th i am from INDIA, The status hasnt changed at all from "SUBMITTED" how long do you think i might have to wait more to get through with this?
Any help is appreciated
Maximum time is 4 months (For acknowledgement ) + 5 days (Assessing) + 1.5 months (Final Review) + 3 days (Fluctuation Stage) = 6 months 1 week.

We know and almost everyone here knows including you.

"hello, guess am in the same boat. My spouse documents delivered on July 2nd and no response expected till November 15th. This is IQAS". You received this reply on 4th Oct by @crs350onip.. Asking 10 times wont change your timeline.

Have patience.

Reactions: U.F and rajapanesar

Ferdys_classics

Aug 13, 2019
And that all other organisations have an updated requirement list too.
I am going to start assessment from two other organisations. ICAS profile created on Saturday & for CES, currently scanning documents for uploading as they need front and back(even if it is blank) scanned and I only have fronts. Will be sending required photocopies today, and asking the university for transcripts via request forms. I thoroughly checked the required documents list and working accordingly. I needn't spam everywhere asking for what and how to do. I just asked about timeline and whether I would have to send my bachelor's too, in case they decide to assess MBA as a 3+2 course and call it a PG diploma, whereas it is actually a 4+2 course, making it an obvious master's.
ECA from ICAS is awfully slow. My complete documents were received Jan 21st 2019 and as i type this message i don't have my report yet. If you have an alternative please use but not ICAS.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
ECA from ICAS is awfully slow. My complete documents were received Jan 21st 2019 and as i type this message i don't have my report yet. If you have an alternative please use but not ICAS.
Using both ICAS and CES since I have exhausted all other options available. And I'm not sure of a positive response from CES either.

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Maximum time is 4 months (For acknowledgement ) + 5 days (Assessing) + 1.5 months (Final Review) + 3 days (Fluctuation Stage) = 6 months 1 week.

We know and almost everyone here knows including you.

"hello, guess am in the same boat. My spouse documents delivered on July 2nd and no response expected till November 15th. This is IQAS". You received this reply on 4th Oct by @crs350onip.. Asking 10 times wont change your timeline.

Have patience.
hope that helped someone to remove frustration

Reactions: Dipanshu26