+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

imran86

Sep 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
For those whose documents were delivered to IQAS in June, this is to let you know that they have started working on June deliveries.

Mine got there on the 4th of June and my AOR1 came yesterday though I didn't notice it till this evening.
Funny thing is that IQAS sent another mail same yesterday requesting my transcripts. I don't get why though because everything was sent in the same envelope. Patiently waiting till Monday so that I can know what their issues are.

Mine is exactly the same. AOR 1 received and few minutes later AOR2 requesting transcripts.
In my case two envelopes were sent - 1st by me and 2nd by the Uni which was delivered at a later date. Hopefully they find that envelope soon..
Fingerscrossed

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Mine is exactly the same. AOR 1 received and few minutes later AOR2 requesting transcripts.
In my case two envelopes were sent - 1st by me and 2nd by the Uni which was delivered at a later date. Hopefully they find that envelope soon..
Fingerscrossed
There is a valid reason for yours because they were sent separately, it shouldn't be an issue... As for mine, I am trying my best to remain positive that all is well and they only just delayed.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Guys, I've sent an email to labour.minister@gov.ab.ca to express my concerns in delays of IQAS, where I also mentioned such delays could bring a negative perception of Alberta's governing services among aspiring skilled Immigrants to choose Alberta as a settlement destination. I would like to advise to do the same and do make sure it should be highly gentle in writing with minimal criticism.

There is no point of waiting 6 months for getting education evaluated whereas various express entry/immigration programs' processing time starts from just 15 days.
I don't think advising people to flood a govt email box is appropriate. Rather try to find a different option where in the message is reached.

Sep 29, 2019
Dubai
Hi guys! Im new to this forum, please help me out with my concerns. Basically Ive already sent both of my documents to Iqas, personal and from uni. The problem is my brother did not put my file number outside the sealed envelope. Should I redo the process or just hope that IQAS will open my sealed files without needing the file number outside? Please help out.

Expressentryabhi

Mar 21, 2018
Hi,

I have sent my credentials to WES for Bachelors In Technology and Diploma in engineering, for which WES has evaluated my Bachelors, but they refused to evaluate the Diploma in Engineering.

Therefore I have opted IQAS for the evaluation of the Diploma in Engineering with Below Timeline:

Account created and Application Submitted : 31 May 2019
Payment: Done Online
Documents Delivered as per DTDC : 8 June 2019
AoR 1 and AoR2 : 27 september 2019
Current Status : In Line for Processing...
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Question 1 : How much time would it take approximate to get my ECA done by IQAS?

Question 2 : What is the IQAS equivalency for Diploma in engineering 3 years?

Question 3 : If IQAS will provide an appropriate evaluation result for Diploma, could I opt Two or More Certificate option for the separate evaluations done by WES (Bachelors) and IQAS (diploma) ?

Any sort of assistance would be highly appreciated :) Thanks

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Hi,

I have sent my credentials to WES for Bachelors In Technology and Diploma in engineering, for which WES has evaluated my Bachelors, but they refused to evaluate the Diploma in Engineering.

Therefore I have opted IQAS for the evaluation of the Diploma in Engineering with Below Timeline:

Account created and Application Submitted : 31 May 2019
Payment: Done Online
Documents Delivered as per DTDC : 8 June 2019
AoR 1 and AoR2 : 27 september 2019
Current Status : In Line for Processing...
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Question 1 : How much time would it take approximate to get my ECA done by IQAS?

Question 2 : What is the IQAS equivalency for Diploma in engineering 3 years?

Question 3 : If IQAS will provide an appropriate evaluation result for Diploma, could I opt Two or More Certificate option for the separate evaluations done by WES (Bachelors) and IQAS (diploma) ?

Any sort of assistance would be highly appreciated :) Thanks
1. You may receive your ECA by 1st week of december.

2. Answer cannot be specific. Depends on country and institution. ( you can check on their website byselecting your country and downloading the PDF )

3. Yes, If your bachelors is 3 or more years than you can opt for two or more........ if iqas verifies your diploma

Expressentryabhi

Mar 21, 2018
1. You may receive your ECA by 1st week of december.

2. Answer cannot be specific. Depends on country and institution. ( you can check on their website byselecting your country and downloading the PDF )

3. Yes, If your bachelors is 3 or more years than you can opt for two or more........ if iqas verifies your diploma
thank you so much for your help.
Yes, wes has evaluated my degree as 4 years bachelors. Now fingers crossed for the IQAS report.
already cleared 7778 ielts, collected all reference letters, only waiting for the eca.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
thank you so much for your help.
Yes, wes has evaluated my degree as 4 years bachelors. Now fingers crossed for the IQAS report.
already cleared 7778 ielts, collected all reference letters, only waiting for the eca.
If wes evaluated ua degree as 4 years bachelors and IQAS will verify your diploma successfully, in that case you can opt for two or more certi..... option

DaGiuDream

Oct 12, 2018
Goodmorning guys, finally my status is in mailed but I can't download any certificate. Why? Do you have some advice? Thanks and good luck to everyone