+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

U.F

Feb 25, 2019
Has anyone whose documents were sent around 15 May got their AOR? Please reply with your dates of actual delivery.

mb29

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Has anyone whose documents were sent around 15 May got their AOR? Please reply with your dates of actual delivery.
Docs sent on 5th May and were delivered there by 10th May, but still no update as of now.

Reactions: U.F

S.gulati

Jun 8, 2019
Delhi
NOC Code......
When I applied in April, I was somehow hopeful to secure evaluation report before my birthday (sep 17th) but the whole thing turned out to be a nightmare.

The ever soaring high score is another disappointment

Nin Hannah

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
Hello, is there anybody here same to my case who was in-line for process last July 16, August 21 documents On-hold ask for High-school diploma. Sent Diploma Sept 9 ,how long for Final review or Completed?

aagosh6188

Apr 1, 2019
Hi,

My IQAS status is in fluctuation and on downloading the report it says the following:

The Post Graduate Program in Management generally compares to the completion of a University Certificate with a focus in Management.

What does this status means? Can i treat it as Master?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
University Certificate
Did you send just the master's credentials for assessment?
If so, the equivalency achieved is a certificate.

Have you got another credential assessed, equivalent to bachelor's or some other 3 year course? If yes, you can select 2 or more degrees, diplomas and certificates option. If this is the only one, you're losing points.

Edit: it was a PGD to start with, not even a master's degree.

Last edited:

selvam1112

Jun 1, 2019
Did you send just the master's credentials for assessment?
If so, the equivalency achieved is a certificate.

Have you got another credential assessed, equivalent to bachelor's or some other 3 year course? If yes, you can select 2 or more degrees, diplomas and certificates option. If this is the only one, you're losing points.

@rajapanesar - Are we supposed to send Bachelors transcripts as well for PGDM evaluation...I just sent my Highest degree to IQAS and part of the reason was I have already got my Credentials evaluated by WES and also thought it would take more time with IQAS to get 2 degrees evaluated!!!

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
@rajapanesar - Are we supposed to send Bachelors transcripts as well for PGDM evaluation...I just sent my Highest degree to IQAS and part of the reason was I have already got my Credentials evaluated by WES and also thought it would take more time with IQAS to get 2 degrees evaluated!!!
Well, you need to have atleast 2 degrees assessed, one worth 3 or more years, to be able to select 2 or more degrees. Doesn't matter if they were assessed by different organizations.
I've sent bachelor's and master's both, if master's is given something else other than master's, I'll have the option to select 2 or more degrees.

Janh85

Jun 16, 2019
Hi
Myself and my husband submitted documents in two separate envelopes however in one courier docket to IQAS in April. My husband's status changed to inline for processing on 10th September but mine hasn't changed since then. Would anyone know if it was a mistake that the documents were delivered in one courier docket because it didn't make sense for us to courier two separate packages via DHL. We have sent an email to IQAS regarding our concern but have not received a response thus far.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi
Myself and my husband submitted documents in two separate envelopes however in one courier docket to IQAS in April. My husband's status changed to inline for processing on 10th September but mine hasn't changed since then. Would anyone know if it was a mistake that the documents were delivered in one courier docket because it didn't make sense for us to courier two separate packages via DHL. We have sent an email to IQAS regarding our concern but have not received a response thus far.
Did you mention on the envelope that it contains two application packages?
IQAS do take 30 to 40 hours to reply via email.

Did you send your query here:
LBR.Immigration-Info@gov.ab.ca

Webform reply comes from this id, also they do reply to direct emails.

Format to mail them :

Body :
Application number :
File number :
Address :
Email address :