+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

niksy

Jun 20, 2019
ECA timeline
Application submitted march 16 2019
AOR 1&2 july 26th, 2019
Final Review september 5, 2019

i hope i get the ECA within the next week. it is nearly 5 months plus..

niksy

Jun 20, 2019
Called and mailed.
Same answer both ways.
"Our system says you were put in line for processing on 26th July. Allow us to process all the applications according to the time limit given on our official website (which is 20 weeks BTW starting at In Line For Processing). Your report will be ready well before the time limit expires."
:confused:
my status changed on 5th september 2019.. and it is for one degree only. if you have multiple then it may take more time.. the last wait is really dificult..i was inline for processing since 26th july 2019..take care..

Dipanshu26

Star Member
May 1, 2019
my status changed on 5th september 2019.. and it is for one degree only. if you have multiple then it may take more time.. the last wait is really dificult..i was inline for processing since 26th july 2019..take care..
I have three, I wonder how much time are they gonna take

Ankit_90

Sep 8, 2019
I had sent my application on March 19, 2019 and my assessment got completed on August 26, 2019 and i got the confirmation email for the same on September 06, 2019.
I have done BBA and PGDBA (SCDL)
The assessment says, " The Post graduate diploma generally compares to the completion of a university of a university diploma with a focus on business administration and finance"
Can someone confirm what it means? Does it mean that it would be counted as a post-graduation course ?

Suhanigupta

Jul 29, 2019
I had sent my application on March 19, 2019 and my assessment got completed on August 26, 2019 and i got the confirmation email for the same on September 06, 2019.
The assessment says, " The Post graduate diploma generally compares to the completion of a university of a university diploma with a focus on business administration and finance"
Can someone confirm what it means? Does it mean that it would be counted as a post-graduation course ?
It's not Masters. If u have got evaluation done for bachelors also then u can claim points for two or more degrees.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Yes, It is counted as post graduation course. But not masters. As you said you sent your BBA degree too. If you received its ECA then you can select two or more degrees option.

But the BBA should be atleast of 3 years.

neerav700

Sep 8, 2019
Yes, It is counted as post graduation course. But not masters. As you said you sent your BBA degree too. If you received its ECA then you can select two or more degrees option.

ankit did you send application form and your transcript which is received by you from university with seal envelope to iqas? i am anxious because i send my application form along with two sealed and sign transcript which are received from .all these 3 items sent in a big envelope is it ok?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
ankit did you send application form and your transcript which is received by you from university with seal envelope to iqas? i am anxious because i send my application form along with two sealed and sign transcript which are received from .all these 3 items sent in a big envelope is it ok?
Yes, it is okay to send everything together.

Ankit_90

Sep 8, 2019

Yes, my BBA was for 3 years.
Basically, I would be able to use it as second graduation?

Ankit_90

Sep 8, 2019
Yes, I used a big envelope to send all the transcripts and form together.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Yes, my BBA was for 3 years.
Basically, I would be able to use it as second graduation?
No. The words are clear. It is compared as university diploma.

The two or more degrees is commonly said. But in actual the term used is "Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years".

So in your case u have one degree of three years - BBA
And once diploma.