+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

niksy

Jun 20, 2019
Hi, I am thinking to get my ECA done through IQAS. People who have recently got their ECA from IQAS can share their timelines?
it takes nearly 4-5 months for status changed from submitted to AOR1 and AOR2 depending on document delivery after that in line for processing the stage is currently taking more than 1 month.. to assessing final review etc... at current rate total time would be 6-7 months..!! kindly go through the forum to get the general feel and whether you are ready to go through this IQAS journey.. best of luck

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Around 10th of March. Expect movement next month.

Yes, it's done in batches and dates in the range of about 7 to 8 days are mixed up, as seen in the past. My AoR2 (delivery 28th March) was 3 days late than another guy's AoR2 (delivery 2nd April). And still, I got it in the same week, before next dates started confirming AORs.

We saw one picked from April when a lot were left from March. This means the batch containing our files is on the move.
Koi bai hlaao jaa k ehna nu. Marr mukk ta ni gye. Ainne time ch ta bnda 6 mahine da diploma v kr lainda jinne ch eh evaluate ni krde. :oops: