+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Feb 21, 2019
Finally the status moved to fluctuation mode and I was able to download my wife's report.

Complete timeline:

Application submitted: 17th January

Application and sealed transcripts delivered: 22nd March

AOR 1 and 2: 17th July

Final Review: 23rd August

Fluctuation: 26th August

Outcome: 4 years bachelors
Congrats mate!!
Could you pls. let me know how to notice the fluctuation stage ? I'm in final review since 20th Aug.

bhardu

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
Hello Friends,
Done with LWR part of ielts. Speaking would be this weekend.
We are already done with ECA from WES.
However, I tried IQAS for my spouse to gain those "extra" 7 marks for Master degree evaluation as WES evaluated it as Post graduate diploma.
Please have a look at the snapshot of the IQAS profile.

on 24th June 2019, I emailed them on LBR.Immigration-Info@gov.ab.ca inquiring about the update to which they reverted on 4th July stating that
"IQAS received transcripts from Panjab University , MSc on February 7, 2019. The assessment process cannot begin until we receive all of your
ECA application package and all transcripts that you have requested to be assessed."

on 8th July I replied to them
"
I however wanted my Master's degree only to be evaluated and hence my ECA application package was only having Master Degree transcript which was posted by the Punjab University.

Kindly let me know that what am I required to do now so that this my this Master Degree gets evaluated."

16th July 2019, received an email from them
"Thank you for your email.

The information you have provided to assess only your Master’s degree has been forwarded to the IQAS office for follow up."

Now,
I had a word with them over phone as well and I was told by them that I need to resend ALL DOCUMENTS ( that includes Graduation + Masters ) only then we will proceed with the process of evaluation.
Left with no option, I did as told by them. It's been a month the new package has been received by them.
Please guide:-
1. How long will it take for the STATUS on account of iqas portal to change.
2. Is there any other member who have gone horror stories of IQAS.

Please help.

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Hi, congrats ! Mine case is just similar to you, but my status is showing as final review since 20 aug and still not in fluctuation mode, dont know what to do
Don't worry, there's a standard timeline followed by them of 10 to 15 days after Final Review. Mine, fortunately changed to fluctuations early.

eddy19

Star Member
Feb 18, 2017
They are seriously behind schedule and not able to manage the application load.

They took extra 2 weeks for an AOR in your case other wise that would have been issued around 12th to 13th July.

My wife's docs are in-line for processing since a month now and about to complete 5 month mark in 2 to 3 days.
My wife's bachelor degree is from Sikkim Manipal University so I haven't sent the bachelor degree to IQAS only MBA which is from Osmania University coz Sikkim Manipal is not recognized by IQAS. I am afraid if they gonna consume full processing time and later ask for bachelors.
Is it possible now to get any requirement from IQAS after 1 month of In line for processing ?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
My wife's bachelor degree is from Sikkim Manipal University so I haven't sent the bachelor degree to IQAS only MBA which is from Osmania University coz Sikkim Manipal is not recognized by IQAS. I am afraid if they gonna consume full processing time and later ask for bachelors.
Is it possible now to get any requirement from IQAS after 1 month of In line for processing ?
CES doesn't ask for bachelor's degree.

eddy19

Star Member
Feb 18, 2017
We can send only masters degree to IQAS. While selecting for ECA you just have to select masters degree.. What went wrong in your case?
If we can send only Masters if we want to evaluate only masters then its all good with my application.