- In-line with processing since 24 July

When can I expect the final report?
You got any update yet?

fzmk111

Feb 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
They keep you waiting in Final Review for a month as well. I wonder if I am still not in Final review, how much time would they take.
Be positive and patient. You’ll get ECA soon. All the best. I’ll update if there is any progress.

Vaibhav_1989

Star Member
May 6, 2019
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi guys, see my bed luck. My CRS was 432 for Bachelor’s and I submitted my EE profile, but the grapes were sour for me. My EE Profile expired on 20 May 2019, created again a new EE Profile with CRS 432. AND on Aug 20 at evening (morning in CA) I have my ECA from IQAS for Master’s in my hand.
And my bad luck starts now - due to technical glitch from my side I was unable to upload my latest ECA report (IQAS). Now today my EE profile is updated and as per gckey website, my CRS is 465. Hope to got an ITA in next draw. In the meanwhile, may be I will get my Master’s ECA fro ICES, CES or WES by which my CRS will be 470.
Oct.18, 2019 is my birth date and after that, I will lose 5 marks and on 2 Dec. 2019 my IELTS score will also expire. That’s why I am trying to gain more and more score to secure my seat.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Hi guys, see my bed luck. My CRS was 432 for Bachelor’s and I submitted my EE profile, but the grapes were sour for me. My EE Profile expired on 20 May 2019, created again a new EE Profile with CRS 432. AND on Aug 20 at evening (morning in CA) I have my ECA from IQAS for Master’s in my hand.
And my bad luck starts now - due to technical glitch from my side I was unable to upload my latest ECA report (IQAS). Now today my EE profile is updated and as per gckey website, my CRS is 465. Hope to got an ITA in next draw. In the meanwhile, may be I will get my Master’s ECA fro ICES, CES or WES by which my CRS will be 470.
Oct.18, 2019 is my birth date and after that, I will lose 5 marks and on 2 Dec. 2019 my IELTS score will also expire. That’s why I am trying to gain more and more score to secure my seat.
You are almost done if you score CLB 9... Don't worry. You will get an ITA soon... Best of luck.

selvam1112

Jun 1, 2019
Hi Guys!

Finally I got my ECA Report (soft copy) and my complete timeline is as under:

IQAS ECA TIMELINE (All Dates in 2019) :-

File Submitted - 24 FEB.|

Documents Delivered - 01 Apr.| Transcript Delivered - 19 Mar.|

Status - AOR1 & 2...16 July |

Inline for Processing...16 July |

Final Review…13 Aug. | Report Downloaded (soft copy) [without any fluctuation in my status]….19 Aug. |

They evaluated my 2 yrs. PGDBA diploma as :-

.....COMPARATIVE LEVELS OF ACHIEVEMENT IN CANADA

“The Post Graduate Diploma generally compares to the completion of a University Diploma with focus in Finance.”

International Qualifications Assessment Services

Date Completed: Aug 13, 2019

So, now my CRS is 461 with this report.

Vaibhav_1989

Star Member
May 6, 2019
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi Vaibhav

Does this considered as Masters equivalent?
Hi Selvam!
No, they didn't consider as Master's equivalency. They considered this as "The Post-Graduate Diploma Generally compares to the completion of a University Diploma with focus in Finance." And this outcome gave me 33 points more and now I am on 465 from 432. Still awaiting my ECA Report(s) from ICES, CES and WES. If I got a Master's equivalency then it will give me 5 more points

mjpaula

Mar 11, 2019
My ECA is " in line for processing" since July 17. I just sent an inquire to IQAS and they replied that their processing time only starts once it gets to this point!!! Bad luck I have o_O
will have to wait 20 weeks after July 17 :(

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
My ECA is " in line for processing" since July 17. I just sent an inquire to IQAS and they replied that their processing time only starts once it gets to this point!!! Bad luck I have o_O
will have to wait 20 weeks after July 17 :(
Mine is the same date of AOR 17th July and the status still shows in-line for processing. The update they have given you is not true and is usually a generic reply so don't worry about that.

Just sent them an email, let's see what they have to say.

Reactions: mjpaula

bhagwant12

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi Selvam!
No, they didn't consider as Master's equivalency. They considered this as "The Post-Graduate Diploma Generally compares to the completion of a University Diploma with focus in Finance." And this outcome gave me 33 points more and now I am on 465 from 432. Still awaiting my ECA Report(s) from ICES, CES and WES. If I got a Master's equivalency then it will give me 5 more points
Which Mba institute?

msaad.t

Jul 29, 2019
Hi All. I am stuck in a situation related to ECA. I sent my documents in May 2019 and it was attested and sealed by my university. I did not know about the new rule related to HEC attestation(Pakistan) at that time. I got to know about it today. I contacted IQAS and they told me to get all documents attested from HEC. I am still waiting for AOR on my documents since MAY 19. Is there anyone with the same case & received AOR only on university sealed documents? I am not interested to start the whole process again due to long timeline and would really appreciate some positive solution to it. Will IQAS raise ADR in case if they want HEC attested or do i need to go with new application from scratch along with the fee? Thanks.
Hi Wajahat. Relax please
I did not attest my bachelor's degree from HEC. My current status is final review. If the envelope is sealed by the university, HEC attestation is not needed.

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Hi Wajahat. Relax please
I did not attest my bachelor's degree from HEC. My current status is final review. If the envelope is sealed by the university, HEC attestation is not needed.
Hey Saad, when did your status change to Final review?

I remember your AOR date was 5th July