+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Hello Everyone.
I submitted the application of my wife and below is the timeline.

Documents received by IQAS - 17th March 2019
AOR1, AOR2 and In line for processing - 30th July 2019

How long IQAS will take to complete the process now?
They are seriously behind schedule and not able to manage the application load.

They took extra 2 weeks for an AOR in your case other wise that would have been issued around 12th to 13th July.

My wife's docs are in-line for processing since a month now and about to complete 5 month mark in 2 to 3 days.

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Similar to me, yeah. I have 10 days left to 5 month mark.
That means 5 months do not apply anymore and they are now taking 10 to 15 days more which I'm sure would increase to 6 months mark as this year progresses.

I'm not sure is it because of the delay in secondary verification or a delay at their end.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
That means 5 months do not apply anymore and they are now taking 10 to 15 days more which I'm sure would increase to 6 months mark as this year progresses.

I'm not sure is it because of the delay in secondary verification or a delay at their end.
This is because of increase in number of evaluation requests. This could be due to upcoming elections in Canada. As people are scared that the policy of immigration may change and may not be in their favor. So its like now and never for many. (I mean this is what I've sensed and heard from many).

But there could be many more reasons I am not aware of.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019

We can't be sure. Being in line for processing for almost a month is frustrating. And still 10 more days in final review are to follow.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
This is because of increase in number of evaluation requests. This could be due to upcoming elections in Canada. As people are scared that the policy of immigration may change and may not be in their favor. So its like now and never for many. (I mean this is what I've sensed and heard from many).

But there could be many more reasons I am not aware of.
Also, we have seen fast and slow phases in IQAS evaluation. Looks like they are currently in the slow one.

Reactions: Tessy Jolly

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Also, we have seen fast and slow phases in IQAS evaluation. Looks like they are currently in the slow one.
Those phases had a reason. Earlier they were making some changes in the system which lead to delay. Things went smoothly post the changes. It started to get slower month by month due to increase in ECA requests.

Now why the ECA request has been increased to IQAS is the other factor. Since WES does not evaluate Indian and Pakistani degrees properly, people choose IQAS. A huge no. of applicants are from these 2 countries only.

eddy19

Star Member
Feb 18, 2017
They are seriously behind schedule and not able to manage the application load.

They took extra 2 weeks for an AOR in your case other wise that would have been issued around 12th to 13th July.

My wife's docs are in-line for processing since a month now and about to complete 5 month mark in 2 to 3 days.
This process is the most time consuming and annoying.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Those phases had a reason. Earlier they were making some changes in the system which lead to delay. Things went smoothly post the changes. It started to get slower month by month due to increase in ECA requests.

Now why the ECA request has been increased to IQAS is the other factor. Since WES does not evaluate Indian and Pakistani degrees properly, people choose IQAS. A huge no. of applicants are from these 2 countries only.
Yes, this seems to be the main reason.

DPSINGH

Jul 2, 2019
Timeline:
March 13th Application
April 03rd - 1st Courier Delivery
April 05th - 2nd Courier Delivery
July 31st : In line for processing

Present status: In line for processing

Can anyone suggest how many more days will it take to complete this process?

Dhriti Gupta

Jul 27, 2019
Timeline:
March 13th Application
April 03rd - 1st Courier Delivery
April 05th - 2nd Courier Delivery
July 31st : In line for processing

Present status: In line for processing

Can anyone suggest how many more days will it take to complete this process?
Around 5 to 6 weeks to come to assessing