+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

eryosa

Jun 7, 2019
Please if am evaluating my law degree, most my law school certificate by included before it get evaluated as Masters.
I guess your from nigeria. Well i sent only my university 5 years LL.B i didnt send my lawschool certificate and others i spoke with that got evaluated from iqas used only their university degree. I think its when you are using wes that you need to include your law school certificate and transcript. Iqas evaluates just your university law degree as a professional certificate which is equal to a masters evaluation.

Aashu5212

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
My University issued me a semester year wise transcript to me not subject wise of my graduation. Is it fine ? For Wes or Iqas plz reply

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
My University issued me a semester year wise transcript to me not subject wise of my graduation. Is it fine ? For Wes or Iqas plz reply
I had same issue with transcripts ( for my spouse). However there was no issue with evaluation done by IQAS and they accepted it. I would suggest you check with them before sending since the timelines have changed and I am not sure if they accept semester wise transcripts now.

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
The status "Inline for processing" from July 16. How much time it will take to "final review/complete"?
Around 22 to 25 days to Final Review then a week or 10 days to fluctuation as normally observed however, there are cases where people jumped to Final Review just after 10 to 15 days.

Mine is same in-line for processing date as of yours and I am already becoming impatient of the whole delay.

Dhriti Gupta

Jul 27, 2019
Around 22 to 25 days to Final Review then a week or 10 days to fluctuation as normally observed however, there are cases where people jumped to Final Review just after 10 to 15 days.

Mine is same in-line for processing date as of yours and I am already becoming impatient of the whole delay.
It's been a whole month for me and it still hasn't changed, it says in line of processing since 9th july. Any idea how further long will it take?

Dapatel10

Aug 5, 2019

I am also waiting for final review since 16 july

Jul 29, 2019
Hi All,

Online profile submitted : 18 April,2019
Documents dispatched : 3rd May, 2019
Documents Reached: 6th May, 2019

I have not received any confirmation email from IQAS yet. Is there any one here with almost same timeline?

Reactions: Dipanshu26

CZAV007

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
Documents sent : 16th July 2019
Documents Recieved ( Delivered) : 19th July 2019.
Anyone over here with almost the same timeline as mine?