+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Phaniprakash

Jul 16, 2019
Hello,
My fist mail application date was March 15 2019 and I received AOR1 on July 17 2019, the status in the system says waiting for transcripts, but entire documents were sent by me since the institution refused to courier that, in spite of me being ready to pay the courier charges. The entire bunch was delivered at Edmonton on March 20th Itself, will I receive AOR 2 in this case or will I get the assessment ? any tentative date for the final report to be sent ?
I would appreciate if some body could guide me.
Regards,

Feb 21, 2019
Hi,
Can someone pls. help me in a query.

My Application package got delivered to IQAS on 20th March - got Receipt on 17th July
My Transcript got delivered on 19th March - NO Receipt yet

I am worried. Pls. suggest what should I do.

Regards,
Vipul

rajss_1

Apr 17, 2019
Hi,
Can someone pls. help me in a query.

My Application package got delivered to IQAS on 20th March - got Receipt on 17th July
My Transcript got delivered on 19th March - NO Receipt yet

I am worried. Pls. suggest what should I do.

Regards,
Vipul
You just need to wait. Iqas works like this only. A guy with 1st April delivery got AOR earlier than end of march applicants.

Pradeephada29

Apr 19, 2019
i submit my application on 2nd week of march 2019. And deliver document on 4th april , Yet not change status ... why ? If you know so can you suggest me ? And when i get final review ?

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
While applying for evaluation with IQAS,
is it necessary that you mail your application package (the form comprising of five pages)?
I mean if I have applied online, paid the fee and sent them the transcripts/other documents already, is it still necessary that I mail them the form (in case I haven't) ?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
While applying for evaluation with IQAS,
is it necessary that you mail your application package (the form comprising of five pages)?
I mean if I have applied online, paid the fee and sent them the transcripts/other documents already, is it still necessary that I mail them the form (in case I haven't) ?
Well, it's the norm. Everyone here has sent the documents with application. You'll know if they need them as they usually demand additional documents via mail.
When were your transcripts/docs delivered?

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Well, it's the norm. Everyone here has sent the documents with application. You'll know if they need them as they usually demand additional documents via mail.
When were your transcripts/docs delivered?
Those were delivered on 13th June.
The status still reflects 'submitted'.
Now I am worried about this. I haven't sent the package as of yet, so would sending now mean that the entire process starts again i.e the period till now from 13th June goes to waste?

Or should I just wait and let them ask the docs, if they do that is...

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Those were delivered on 13th June.
The status still reflects 'submitted'.
Now I am worried about this. I haven't sent the package as of yet, so would sending now mean that the entire process starts again i.e the period till now from 13th June goes to waste?

Or should I just wait and let them ask the docs, if they do that is...
Send them tomorrow. It's not too late yet. My documents and transcripts arrived more than a month apart (see signature).
If they absolutely need them, they'll wait until that package is opened (the one you'll send tomorrow) and resume the process. Otherwise, your file will be treated and processed normally. What is a small courier fee compared to 3 months wasted?
Yes, 13th June docs will be opened in the month of October, you'll get report around mid November. If you wait to send application until they demand it three more months later, you'll be wasting more time (and health).

Sadie05

Jul 19, 2019
I called IQAS a few days ago (beginning of December) and they said that they are in the process of opening mail received on the 10th of October.... and that any mail they receive is now facing about an 8 week delay....

Add that on to the 15 weeks processing time....

Now add those two on to the disclaimer that processing times do not include mailing time and the delay your institution would make to send the documents to them...

And you have yourself a whopping time frame of somewhere around....
25+ weeks....

Seems like the ECA is gonna take longer then the Express Entry itself :D
And by the time your ECA is cleared .... Lord knows where the points would have gone :D

Best of Luck to all of us....
IQAS people need it :D
Hi there, Did you finally manage to get your ECA ??

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Can't say, waiting with same date of delivery.
Till what date they have picked the file. Mine was delivered on 28th march.
Was expecting it today, but seems like I have to wait the whole next week. People upto April 1st have received AORs this week, so I was on the lookout for one.

Last edited: