+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Tofunmi123

Jul 6, 2019
Please Help..!

Hello friends..!
I need your help, I have submitted online iqas application on 7th of February, then i asked my University to send all the transcripts ( bsc and msc together) to the iqas office. My University gave me the dhl tracking numble which was generated on 28th of February. I tracked it, at that it was showing unable to track. Then i didn't track and now tracking number is expired. Now till date there is no AORs received. How do i know whether my documents has been delivered or not? Its more than 5 months.
Pls help me. DHL denied to give any information. Please
DHL tracking number expires in 90 days. However, your information will still be available on their archive data base. You can contact them on phone or through email

richamum

Jul 16, 2019
DHL tracking number expires in 90 days. However, your information will still be available on their archive data base. You can contact them on phone or through email
I have already mailed them but they said after 90days there will be no information saved, i have requested them plenty of times but they denied to help☹

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
okay , thank you for the suggestion ☹, should i wait for some more time? any other possible way? if i start the whole process ,it will again take 6months☹.
I understand your point, if you start again it may take 6 months. But the point is you are not sure what happened to the transcripts you sent earlier. IF you wait more, you are gona waste 6+ more months.

You can use the same IQAS number and resend the transcripts.

I would have done the same if I would have been in your place. And will track this time to be sure whats happening.

If you still want to wait I would suggest you not to wait for more than 2 weeks.

Reactions: richamum

richamum

Jul 16, 2019
I understand your point, if you start again it may take 6 months. But the point is you are not sure what happened to the transcripts you sent earlier. IF you wait more, you are gona waste 6+ more months.

You can use the same IQAS number and resend the transcripts.

I would have done the same if I would have been in your place. And will track this time to be sure whats happening.

If you still want to wait I would suggest you not to wait for more than 2 weeks.
Thank you so much for your valuable suggestion, i will do the above said... thank you once again..☺