+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

CJMSINGH101

Jan 27, 2019
Hi to all. I received a mail from IQAS that your ECA is completed and when i logged in, the status is showing mailed but unable to download ECA report (An error has occoured, Please click on Home button or this link to return to home page.If the error persists, contact System Administrator.)

Please help to resolve this issue.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi to all. I received a mail from IQAS that your ECA is completed and when i logged in, the status is showing mailed but unable to download ECA report (An error has occoured, Please click on Home button or this link to return to home page.If the error persists, contact System Administrator.)

Please help to resolve this issue.
Try clearing the browser cookies.
Usually Ctrl+Shift+Delete brings up the menu.
Check cookies here, you can uncheck history and password data to protect those, only the cookies need to be cleaned.

Try again and do tell if it works.
Best

CJMSINGH101

Jan 27, 2019
@rajapanesar, i did everything but unable to download.
again showing
(An error has occoured, Please click on Home button or this link to return to home page.
If the error persists, contact System Administrator.
An error has occoured, Please click on Home button or this link to return to home page.
If the error persists, contact System Administrator.)

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
@rajapanesar, i did everything but unable to download.
again showing
(An error has occoured, Please click on Home button or this link to return to home page.
If the error persists, contact System Administrator.
An error has occoured, Please click on Home button or this link to return to home page.
If the error persists, contact System Administrator.)
Didn't you receive an email about completion?
It should have the report attached.
If nothing works, keep trying, or I would suggest waiting till Monday (Edmonton office time) for the site to get refreshed with new data.

CJMSINGH101

Jan 27, 2019
Yes dearm yesterday i receivwd mail regarding eca completion and no report was attached in it. Now the stautus is mailed but unable to download..

uzofayudo

Jun 28, 2019
I have sent my credentials to IQAS since 6 of February, yet I have not received any response from them, please what's the problem & how do I get a solution to this?

uzofayudo

Jun 28, 2019
Hello guys,

I submitted my online application on 21st February and documents delivered at 27th as per courier tracking, but still it showing application submitted only. Can anyone help I want to know still my application is not opened by iqas or it is just status only which is not updated ?
Same here with me,

bhagwant12

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi all,

Has anyone got ECA done for Indian PGDM?was it considered equivalent to " Masters in Canada" by IQAS if the institute is in the current AIU list?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi all,

Has anyone got ECA done for Indian PGDM?was it considered equivalent to " Masters in Canada" by IQAS if the institute is in the current AIU list?
Not all PGDMs are awarded masters by IQAS . There are around 40 institutes whose PDGM is equivalent to MBA and hence awarded Masters. check here - https://www.alberta.ca/documents/IQAS/india-international-education-guide.pdf
(Table 27. Institutions whose Postgraduate Diploma in Management has been Equated with MBA Degree by AIU)

bhagwant12

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......