+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Lindmark1

Jun 19, 2019
@Mumbai2Canada thank you so much for the assistance in downloading my report.

My timelines:
IQAS online application submitted - 2nd January 2019
Application forms delivered to IQAS 7th January
MBA transcript Delivered to IQAS- 9th January
BSc Transcript delivered on 1st February 2019
AOR1- 9th may
AOR2/in line for processing- 10th June
Final Review - 12 June
Complete and downloaded- 19 June
Waiting for mailed status...

shanky1202

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
My timeline

Submitted-19th Dec 2018
Documents received-18th Jan19
Transcript1 received by Iqas-23Jan19
Transcript 2 received by Iqas-11 Feb 19
AOR1- 18th May
No AOR 2 and inline status
Final review-15th June
Fluctuation mode-19th June

Thanks to @Mumbai2Canada for helping downloading report..

Kritika1903

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
You know these people do not cease to surprise me. I am on Final Review as well. Some guy went from Final Review to Mailed in 7 days and I have been on Final Review for 7 days now. And wee are evaluating the same degree from the same country but different institutions. And our AORs are just 4 days apart.
Which country n university? Mine is india - MGU

nimit.anand

Apr 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Timeline
Application Submission Date: Jan 18th 2019
Document Receipt Date: Jan 29th 2019
AOR 1 : May 24th 2019
AOR 2 : May 24th 2019
Final Review: June 13th 2019
Final Review/Fluctuation: June 19th 2019
Review Completion/Mail: Pending

Thank you @Mumbai2Canada for help in downloading the report.

Reactions: xdust20

SP707

Jun 19, 2019
Hello ! I have very simple thing to ask , Do we only need to submit our highest qualifications which is MBA in my case ? I dont need to go through to do process of transcripts to be signed& sealed from university as my bachelors is from different uni, frankly universities take hell lot of time to do signing n all, so wanna know only MBA/masters/highest qualification evaluation will do ?
If this will do then - plz suggest if my process of doin so is wrong.
MBA docs photocopies sent to university with form given by IQAS - > ask uni to do the signing & sealed in university envelop -> ask them to send it back to me & i will courier to IQAS with FROM mentioned univericity address , plz correct me if I m wrong .

I dont think my univericity will courier directly to IQAS so i am asking them to send me on my address & i will send it IQAS

shanky1202

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Hello ! I have very simple thing to ask , Do we only need to submit our highest qualifications which is MBA in my case ? I dont need to go through to do process of transcripts to be signed& sealed from university as my bachelors is from different uni, frankly universities take hell lot of time to do signing n all, so wanna know only MBA/masters/highest qualification evaluation will do ?
If this will do then - plz suggest if my process of doin so is wrong.
MBA docs photocopies sent to university with form given by IQAS - > ask uni to do the signing & sealed in university envelop -> ask them to send it back to me & i will courier to IQAS with FROM mentioned univericity address , plz correct me if I m wrong .

I dont think my univericity will courier directly to IQAS so i am asking them to send me on my address & i will send it IQAS
You can submit whatever you want to evaluate and if you know desired outcome after evaluation.you can take transcripts to ur home and then send to IQas

niksy

Jun 20, 2019
my timeline

IQAS profile submitted 16th march 19
documents delivered 26th march 2019
status submitted ..still waiting...
no change in the status

Feb 18, 2019
ECA timeline
Application submitted Nov 12,2018
Transcript sent from my institution Dec 28, 2018
Other supporting documents were sent Jan 24th, 2019
AOR 1&2 May 23, 2019
Asessing May 23, 2019
In-line for processing May 24, 2019
Final Review June 02, 2019
Fluctuation mode June 12, 2019
Mailed and View Certificate June 19, 2019
So from the above, it can be seen my ECA process took 7months
With IQAS, Patience is truly a virtue

All the best to those awaiting their ECA reports

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
ECA timeline
Application submitted Nov 12,2018
Transcript sent from my institution Dec 28, 2018
Other supporting documents were sent Jan 24th, 2019
AOR 1&2 May 23, 2019
Asessing May 23, 2019
In-line for processing May 24, 2019
Final Review June 02, 2019
Fluctuation mode June 12, 2019
Mailed and View Certificate June 19, 2019
So from the above, it can be seen my ECA process took 7months
With IQAS, Patience is truly a virtue

All the best to those awaiting their ECA reports
How come its 7 months?? Your documents reached on 24th Jan. The time calculation starts from the day your docs reach them.
So it's 5 months.

Lindmark1

Jun 19, 2019
Well, I calculated it from the day i submitted my online application. That'swhen the whole process started for me
No, you are meant to start calculating the time when IQAS became responsible for delivering the service that you paid for, which is from when they receive all your documents. Some of the issues are with you(delayed sending your documents)/or your Nigerian institution. Though IQAS also took too long

Feb 18, 2019
Well, I understand that IQAS time start counting since the day they received all document which is 5months from my timeline. I said 7months its my own timing oooo as I counted from the day I made payment and submitted online. No need to over-flog this guys....IQAS took 5months to process my application counting from the day all my documents got to their office
No, you are meant to start calculating the time when IQAS became responsible for delivering the service that you paid for, which is from when they receive all your documents. Some of the issues are with you(delayed sending your documents)/or your Nigerian institution. Though IQAS also took too long

Reactions: Lindmark1

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Well, I understand that IQAS time start counting since the day they received all document which is 5months from my timeline. I said 7months its my own timing oooo as I counted from the day I made payment and submitted online. No need to over-flog this guys....IQAS took 5months to process my application counting from the day all my documents got to their office
@olayemioludamilola : I had to make sure I write that point so that people does not get confused and start thinking IQAS is taking 7 Months. Please dont mind.