+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

nimit.anand

Apr 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hey Buddy,
I just saw that you sent your degree and transcripts in one packet. Did you sent that packet yourself or did your institution send it directly to IQAS.
I have two degree and their respective transcripts (sealed and stamped by the universities). Can i send all these documents in one big envelope myself?
I had taken my transcripts from the universities earlier in sealed envelopes. When I applied for ECA, I just sent everything to IQAS in one packet. I think you can do the same thing. In these cases, generally, you get AOR1 and AOR2 at the same time.

nimit.anand

Apr 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
I have an out of context query.

Why do people apply to IQAS and wait for 6 months.

WES does evaluation in approx 40 days.

Isnt It better to apply to WES instead of IQAS?
One of the reasons I went with IQAS was that they were accepting transcripts directly from candidate. Since Dec 2018, WES has stopped accepting transcripts from candidate and only accept it from the institution. Since I had transcripts and was based out of US (which made it difficult to get transcripts again), I went with IQAS.

nimit.anand

Apr 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
I had my status change to Final Review on June 13th. Below are my timelines.

Timeline

Application Submission Date: Jan 18th 2019
Document Receipt Date: Jan 29th 2019
AOR 1 : May 24th
AOR 2 : May 24th
Final Review: June 13th
Review Completion: Pending

nimit.anand

Apr 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi guys! I'm new here. I really hope to get help here as I need to understand so many things. Transcripts were delivered since March 7,2019.
Below is my profile status and the mail I got from iqas.

Status Reason: waiting for transcripts
Date submitted: Jan 25
Application receive date: May 28
Status date: May 28

Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This email is to confirm that your application was received by the IQAS office. Once the academic documents you requested from your institution(s) arrive in our office, we will send you a second email and your file will be placed in line for processing.

My questions are;
1. Is the mail AOR 1?
2. What do they mean by waiting for transcripts after courier confirmed delivery since 7th of March?
3. Why is application receive date May 28 when I actually submitted since Jan 25? I need enlightenment pls

1. Yes this is your AOR1.
2. They open mail in the sequence it comes in. Since your application was received earlier, you have received AOR1. Right not they are opening mails that were received in third or fourth week of Feb. Once they reach first week of March, you would get AOR2.
3. Application submitted date is when you submitted online. However, application receive date is when IQAS actually got to your physical application which in your case was May 28th.

S.gulati

Jun 8, 2019
Delhi
NOC Code......
I have an out of context query.

Why do people apply to IQAS and wait for 6 months.

WES does evaluation in approx 40 days.

Isnt It better to apply to WES instead of IQAS?
WES used to be fast but now they too have workload and took 4.5 months for my wife's evaluation. Pros of dealing with WES is that they respond to your email however, they declined my masters from IMT so have to come to IQAS.

iMF20

Jun 17, 2019
Will IQAS refund my money after not recognising or cancelling of the SMU-DE credentials ?

Last edited:

Lysea

Mar 28, 2019
Good day people. This query is for those who downloaded their ECA report during the fluctuation stage. I want to know whether the dates on the ECA report download during the fluctuation stage and the one downloaded after it was mailed are the same.
Cc. @Lysea @aliyas2 @CNP
I downloaded my report 2 days after the fluctuation, normal procedure. The date on it is the date of the final revision.
You can wait 2 days for your certificate to be available in your IQAS portal. that's what I did

Kritika1903

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Iqas officer is asking that if its a distance learning course?? Does anyone face the same issue. Please help..lil urgent ... is sometimes negative if i submitted msc it from mgu as a cdl

felipevix

Jun 17, 2019
Hello,

Date application was submitted: January, 2019
Application Received Date (AOR1): May 27, 2019
In line for processing (AOR2): Jun 5, 2019

After the status changed to "in line for processing", how long on average does it take to the get the assessment?

I called IQAS today and they informed me that it will take 20 weeks after it being in line for processing.

Thanks