Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
please, how can I contact IQAS directly? The number on their website hardly ever goes through. My status has remained unchanged since March 18th when I submitted and April 4th courier confirmed delivery of Transcript from my school. How much longer do I have to wait to hear from them? This is getting pretty frustrating.
You have to wait a bit longer. If you haven't followed the thread, everyone here are waiting for February delivery AORs. One guy is waiting for 31 Jan one.
You're from April, wait for, maybe, August.

Shreyaspatel

Jun 1, 2019
please, how can I contact IQAS directly? The number on their website hardly ever goes through. My status has remained unchanged since March 18th when I submitted and April 4th courier confirmed delivery of Transcript from my school. How much longer do I have to wait to hear from them? This is getting pretty frustrating.
What was last status ???

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Hi
Hey, my Nairaland compatriot. I got AOR after 116 days, my courier delivered on 5th Feb. At the time, it was taking 90 to 100 days to get AORs but I waited an extra 16/26 days. So, I surmise that for submissions around this time, it could take as much as 130 to 150 days for AOR.
Hiiiii, thank you for replying. From your calculations I guess I should be expecting a response between Oct 12 and Nov 1. It is well ooo. Lemme just keep praying that somehow they speed things up a bit.

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Hi Guys,
please find my IQAS ECA timeline below.
It took 4months and 8days from transcript delivery date to mailing date.
Maybe they are speeding things up now.
and maybe this will give someone a little bit of hope

Degree evaluated: LLB
10 JAN 2019: Submission of Online Application
05 FEB 2019: Delivery of Transcript and other supporting docs
29 MAY 2019: AOR 1 - Awaiting Transcript
29 MAY 2019: AOR 2 - In line for processing
07 JUNE 2019: Final Review
10 JUNE 2019: Fluctuation
13 JUNE 2019: MAILED
A ray of hope. Congratulations on finally getting yours.

Reactions: amolsha98

Simranjeet057

Apr 24, 2019
Hi I called them as you said they picked up after many calls and said they were opening documents received in first week of February to which I replied my documents reached on 31st Jan as per my courier service. She simply said sir we will inform you once the documents are open.

I don't know what to do now.
Same happened with me

Vikash Singh

May 21, 2019
Hi All,

Just for your information and to give you an idea for your timeline in IQAS .... my timelines are as follows:

Application submitted- 5 January 2019
Document delivered - 25 January 2019
AOR and in line for processing - 21 May 2019
Final Review - 1 June 2019
Complete and Mailed - 12 June 2019
In total approx. 6 months
We got the message today that we will receive hard copy on Monday.

Wish you all the best for your journey with IQAS.

Regards,
Vikash

amolsha98

May 16, 2019
This is so bad. I can imagine your discomfort, I'm making enquiries from my folks in Calgary on whether there's a body you can complain to for poor government service in Alberta. I hope everything will work out well eventually. Cheers.
Yeah that's what I am hoping, fingers crossed
Even if something was missing they would have contacted me to provide the same isn't it ??