+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
@ailyas2 , did you mean me or @maplemom here?

If it is targeted at me, I am hoping to receive ECA in late September - early October according to current trends.

My calculations:
If 20 Feb is picked by 27 June, 28 March will be picked by 10 August. (Including current latency and additional latency days for another month passed)
By current trends, ECA is ready in 40 - 50 days.
Hence, my time becomes around 20 September to 5 October (again adding some latency)

PS: latency is being added due to IQAS becoming slower and slower as the year progresses.
On a second read, I think @ailyas2 must have been referring to you because as for me, it would take a miracle for that to happen.

eryosa

Jun 7, 2019
@ailyas2 , did you mean me or @maplemom here?

If it is targeted at me, I am hoping to receive ECA in late September - early October according to current trends.

My calculations:
If 20 Feb is picked by 27 June, 28 March will be picked by 10 August. (Including current latency and additional latency days for another month passed)
By current trends, ECA is ready in 40 - 50 days.
Hence, my time becomes around 20 September to 5 October (again adding some latency)

PS: latency is being added due to IQAS becoming slower and slower as the year progresses.
20th of February can't get picked on june 27th thats too far as just yesterday they where at february 19th

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
20th of February can't get picked on june 27th thats too far as just yesterday they where at february 19th
Agreed. I should expect AOR1 any day, any time now.
But further posts confirm that these were flukes.
As of yesterday, IQAS were fixed at 4th or 6th February. Hence adding 2 more weeks by self.
27th June is an early guess BTW. It could be later

Last edited:

DukeOfAlberta

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Hi DukeofAlberta , I have a question and I would appreciate if you can answer.
My transcripts got delivered to IQAS on the 4th of this month. Around what time should I be expecting the process to be completed? My birthday is in November and I don't want to drop 5 points.
Hey, my Nairaland compatriot. I got AOR after 116 days, my courier delivered on 5th Feb. At the time, it was taking 90 to 100 days to get AORs but I waited an extra 16/26 days. So, I surmise that for submissions around this time, it could take as much as 130 to 150 days for AOR.

AdeLagos

May 23, 2019
Hi Guys,
please find my IQAS ECA timeline below.
It took 4months and 8days from transcript delivery date to mailing date.
Maybe they are speeding things up now.
and maybe this will give someone a little bit of hope

Degree evaluated: LLB
10 JAN 2019: Submission of Online Application
05 FEB 2019: Delivery of Transcript and other supporting docs
29 MAY 2019: AOR 1 - Awaiting Transcript
29 MAY 2019: AOR 2 - In line for processing
07 JUNE 2019: Final Review
10 JUNE 2019: Fluctuation
13 JUNE 2019: MAILED

masudismail97

Jun 10, 2019
Guys I received the AOR1 and AOR2

But cannot login to my account to update address, given "sorry, invalid login attempt". Can anyone help me with fixing this error??

amolsha98

May 16, 2019
Hi I called them as you said they picked up after many calls and said they were opening documents received in first week of February to which I replied my documents reached on 31st Jan as per my courier service. She simply said sir we will inform you once the documents are open.

I don't know what to do now.

DukeOfAlberta

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Hi I called them as you said they picked up after many calls and said they were opening documents received in first week of February to which I replied my documents reached on 31st Jan as per my courier service. She simply said sir we will inform you once the documents are open.

I don't know what to do now.
This is so bad. I can imagine your discomfort, I'm making enquiries from my folks in Calgary on whether there's a body you can complain to for poor government service in Alberta. I hope everything will work out well eventually. Cheers.

Reactions: amolsha98

jules09

May 30, 2019
please, how can I contact IQAS directly? The number on their website hardly ever goes through. My status has remained unchanged since March 18th when I submitted and April 4th courier confirmed delivery of Transcript from my school. How much longer do I have to wait to hear from them? This is getting pretty frustrating.