+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Simranjeet057

Apr 24, 2019
I

called them today and got details that they are working on 6th feb files till now.There are few exceptions who may have got AOR like 10th Feb and 16th Feb guy. They told me to wait 1week. My documents delivered on 11th Feb. waiting for AOR2
I also called them today but they told me they are working on applications of 4th February

Reactions: shanky1202

shanky1202

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
I
Hi Guys,

I am facing difficulty with IQAS, my university has sent the master and bachlor i have sent it. Both were delivered on 14 feb. Last Friday I received first AOR and now status is pending awaiting for transcript, does some has faced this situation.
am also stuck after AOR1. It is showing pending and waiting for transcripts

Mumbai2Canada

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Good day people. This query is for those who downloaded their ECA report during the fluctuation stage. I want to know whether the dates on the ECA report download during the fluctuation stage and the one downloaded after it was mailed are the same.
Cc. @Lysea @aliyas2 @CNP
For both my wife and I, the dates(I assume this is date completed) on the ECA downloaded during the fluctuation stage and the final one were the same. I am not sure if other people are seeing different dates in this

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Good day people. This query is for those who downloaded their ECA report during the fluctuation stage. I want to know whether the dates on the ECA report download during the fluctuation stage and the one downloaded after it was mailed are the same.
Cc. @Lysea @aliyas2 @CNP
I downloaded my report when the status was Mailed. So cant really say :)

Reactions: Lysea

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Cc. @Lysea @aliyas2 @CNP
Hi DukeofAlberta , I have a question and I would appreciate if you can answer.
My transcripts got delivered to IQAS on the 4th of this month. Around what time should I be expecting the process to be completed? My birthday is in November and I don't want to drop 5 points.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi DukeofAlberta , I have a question and I would appreciate if you can answer.
My transcripts got delivered to IQAS on the 4th of this month. Around what time should I be expecting the process to be completed? My birthday is in November and I don't want to drop 5 points.
By current trends, December is the likely month. But we cannot be sure for that long of a time. While applying in February, a timeline of less than 3 months for AOR1 was in practice. By now, we are sitting at 4 months, or maybe greater time period and still waiting for AORs. Future timelines can be longer or shorter, depending on staff availability and number of applications.

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
By current trends, December is the likely month. But we cannot be sure for that long of a time. While applying in February, a timeline of less than 3 months for AOR1 was in practice. By now, we are sitting at 4 months, or maybe greater time period and still waiting for AORs. Future timelines can be longer or shorter, depending on staff availability and number of applications.
Wow! December??? That means if I wait for IQAS, I will definitely lose the 5 points. I think I have to try someplace else just incase.
Thank you so much @rajapanesar for your prompt response.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
It's almost 4 months since I sent my package of Application to IQAS in Feb, no AOR yet. Transcripts were delivered in late March.
I am afraid of losing 5 points in November due to ECA being late.

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
It's almost 4 months since I sent my package of Application to IQAS in Feb, no AOR yet. Transcripts were delivered in late March.
I am afraid of losing 5 points in November due to ECA being late.
I see your birthday is in November too. This IQAS timeline is something else.

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
You may receive you ECA in September. Hope the CRS drops below 455
Is this a solid possibility? I only sent my LLB to them. I just don't want to be ina situation where I lose points just because of IQAS.
Yeah, the CRS is likely to drop as the year progresses even though it's been unusually high this year.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
You may receive you ECA in September. Hope the CRS drops below 455
@ailyas2 , did you mean me or @maplemom here?

If it is targeted at me, I am hoping to receive ECA in late September - early October according to current trends.

My calculations:
If 20 Feb is picked by 27 June, 28 March will be picked by 10 August. (Including current latency and additional latency days for another month passed)
By current trends, ECA is ready in 40 - 50 days.
Hence, my time becomes around 20 September to 5 October (again adding some latency)

PS: latency is being added due to IQAS becoming slower and slower as the year progresses.