+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Jun 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
LANDED..........
27-05-2018
Change in status from submitted is no where related to date of submission. It is related to the delivery of documents. Once your documents are delivered it takes 4 months from then.

Kindly consider the day your docs delivered and not date of submission.
I sent my documents on that very day and according to the DHL services, the envelope had been delivered two days later.. There has been no change in status since then.

masudismail97

Jun 10, 2019
For all who’ve been able to successfully login & retrieve their status online, could you please help me with the following?

1. I have one application where i had provided the same email id

2. When i visited the link i was taken to the page to either create new account or login

3. I login using my credentials and provided email id . I got the email for activating the account (resetting the password) with a file number.

4. After changing password, i went to login page and entered new details, i came across the following error;

Invalid sign-in attempt

Has anyone else come across this issue??

Whats more frustrating is that when i tried creating new account, it says that the username exists and i should try using forgot password field.

When I tried retrieving password thru forgot password, i’ve had the error stating;

“User with username xxxx does not exists. Please try using correct email id”.

This is really frustrating. Need your feedback if anyone has faced similar error before. What could be the reason and how to solve this?

Reactions: gologolo

Wadhawangsw

Jun 12, 2019
Hi Guys,

I am facing difficulty with IQAS, my university has sent the master and bachlor i have sent it. Both were delivered on 14 feb. Last Friday I received first AOR and now status is pending awaiting for transcript, does some has faced this situation.

Reactions: shanky1202

S.gulati

Jun 8, 2019
Delhi
NOC Code......
Hey, I hope you're not making a mistake using spare copies of your transcript? IQAS requires your transcript to be in a prescribed manner, particularly, the envelope containing it must be sealed and stamped across the flap by your institution, they must also complete the transcript request form, seal same and include it in the envelope containing your transcript. Were all these done in the transcript you sent to IQAS??? If not, you might be setting up yourself for a frustrating journey with IQAS. As we say in Nigeria, don't dull yourself!
Much thanks. Yes they are sealed and stamped by the University's authorized personal. Thought it does not include the request form. I ordered extra transcripts while filing for WES and sent the same in a common envelope to IQAS.

Wadhawangsw

Jun 12, 2019
Yes it was in prescribed manner, as I mentioned before master was sent by university and they acknowledge for my bachelor which was sent by me. I don't know what to do now. I am helpless

DukeOfAlberta

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Good day people. This query is for those who downloaded their ECA report during the fluctuation stage. I want to know whether the dates on the ECA report download during the fluctuation stage and the one downloaded after it was mailed are the same.
Cc. @Lysea @aliyas2 @CNP

shanky1202

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
I
One guy reporting AORs for 16th Feb delivery, no further evidence of anything beyond 10th Feb delivery dates.
Did this really happen?
Or is everyone stuck from Feb 11 and beyond?

I am awaiting AOR1 for 20th Feb delivery of application and AOR2 for 28th Mar delivery of transcripts.
called them today and got details that they are working on 6th feb files till now.There are few exceptions who may have got AOR like 10th Feb and 16th Feb guy. They told me to wait 1week. My documents delivered on 11th Feb. waiting for AOR2