+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Bnanda

Jun 6, 2019
Can someone explain what fluctuation means? For me it's showing complete for few seconds and then goes back to final review. Please clarify. Thanks in advance.

S.gulati

Jun 8, 2019
Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi Guys, this is my first post here so I better give some information about myself. Reached out here looking for iqas timelines and feels quite calm knowing that it's normal for them to not respond in first 90 days.

I've done my ECA from WES for 3 yrs PGDM from IMT-CDL and since they didn't consider it, I had to move to IQAS. Already had spare copies of transcripts so mailed them the day I made account with iqas.

About iqas timeline till now:
Application date - 4th April
Documents delivered - 16th April

Reactions: eryosa

rezwanewu

Dec 25, 2018
Dear All , Expecting your expert Advice

Recently I have received my ECA Report from IQAS on 04.06.2019 as follows :
BBA : Equivalent " 4 years Bachelor "
MBA : Equivalent "Graduate Diploma "

Will this ECA report above should enable me to claim Masters Point at my Express entry Profile ??? Will appreciate your comments

S.gulati

Jun 8, 2019
Delhi
NOC Code......
Dear All , Expecting your expert Advice

Recently I have received my ECA Report from IQAS on 04.06.2019 as follows :
BBA : Equivalent " 4 years Bachelor "
MBA : Equivalent "Graduate Diploma "

Will this ECA report above should enable me to claim Masters Point at my Express entry Profile ??? Will appreciate your comments
No don't think u can claim masters however this will fetch you points for 2 or more graduation degrees.

nimit.anand

Apr 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi,

Anybody from Jan submission, has the status changed from 'in line for processing' to 'Final Review'?

Timeline

Application Submission Date: Jan 18th 2019
Document Receipt Date: Jan 29th 2019
AOR 1 : May 24th 2019
AOR 2 : May 24th 2019
Final Review: Pending
Review Completion: Pending

Yasmin begum

May 24, 2019
hello guys,

Once again, for anyone currently in the fluctuations mode (between final review & complete) can pm me the following info to help you get the ECA copy (atleast 2 weeks in advance).

I will need the link that has your application number (long string of alpha numeric code) and you will get it when you right click on final review and copy the link address.

Cheers
Help me plz.. i hv messaged u

DukeOfAlberta

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Hi Guys, this is my first post here so I better give some information about myself. Reached out here looking for iqas timelines and feels quite calm knowing that it's normal for them to not respond in first 90 days.

I've done my ECA from WES for 3 yrs PGDM from IMT-CDL and since they didn't consider it, I had to move to IQAS. Already had spare copies of transcripts so mailed them the day I made account with iqas.

About iqas timeline till now:
Application date - 4th April
Documents delivered - 16th April
Hey, I hope you're not making a mistake using spare copies of your transcript? IQAS requires your transcript to be in a prescribed manner, particularly, the envelope containing it must be sealed and stamped across the flap by your institution, they must also complete the transcript request form, seal same and include it in the envelope containing your transcript. Were all these done in the transcript you sent to IQAS??? If not, you might be setting up yourself for a frustrating journey with IQAS. As we say in Nigeria, don't dull yourself!

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Hey, I hope you're not making a mistake using spare copies of your transcript? IQAS requires your transcript to be in a prescribed manner, particularly, the envelope containing it must be sealed and stamped across the flap by your institution, they must also complete the transcript request form, seal same and include it in the envelope containing your transcript. Were all these done in the transcript you sent to IQAS??? If not, you might be setting up yourself for a frustrating journey with IQAS. As we say in Nigeria, don't dull yourself!
Yes, the transcript should be enveloped, sealed and stamped. But the transcript request form is not mandatory. Its good if its included, but wont make a difference if not included.