+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Mr_fabrizio

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Finally,my IQAS watch ends.Recieved my ECA report today,May 2nd,2019.Exactly five and a half months when I started this journey with IQAS.I have had to learn the word “patience “.
So for everyone out there waiting for their ECA report,your journey might take five and a half months or less(from the date your documents get to IQAS).
Good luck everyone!

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
Finally,my IQAS watch ends.Recieved my ECA report today,May 2nd,2019.Exactly five and a half months when I started this journey with IQAS.I have had to learn the word “patience “.
So for everyone out there waiting for their ECA report,your journey might take five and a half months or less(from the date your documents get to IQAS).
Good luck everyone!
Hey can you please tell us more about your documentation!! Including your degree and apply date and aor 1,2 and final review date

Many thanks
My status changed into mailed on 1st of may . But when I click on view certificate it shows error. Please help me out to download eca soft copy.
hey could you please tell us more about your degree and aor1 2 and fluctuation period
Thanks

Mr_fabrizio

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
My
Hey can you please tell us more about your documentation!! Including your degree and apply date and aor 1,2 and final review date

Many thanks

hey could you please tell us more about your degree and aor1 2 and fluctuation period
Thanks
my docs was received by IQAS 30th November 2018
Received AOR 1 and 2 on February 21,2019(status changed from submitted to inline for processing same day)
Changed from inline for processing to assessing on March 2,2019
Final review since April 5,2019 till fluctuations started two weeks before I received ECA.
I submitted my LL.M degree,and it was assessed by IQAS as a Canadian Masters degree

Reactions: Lysea

Rishik777

Feb 27, 2019
My transcripts reached on 8th and 10th January. But I haven't received my AOR. I called IQAS yesterday and they told me that we are reviewing applications of 2nd January but here on this forum, I have seen people whos documents have been delivered on 14th January have received AOR. Is there anyone else who is on the same boat?

Mumbai2Canada

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
My transcripts reached on 8th and 10th January. But I haven't received my AOR. I called IQAS yesterday and they told me that we are reviewing applications of 2nd January but here on this forum, I have seen people whos documents have been delivered on 14th January have received AOR. Is there anyone else who is on the same boat?
I am in the same boat. I did get my AOR1 way back on April 1 but that was for the application document and copies that reached IQAS on December 22. My transcripts reached IQAS on Jan 14 and my wife's reached on Jan 9 and both of us haven't got AOR 2 yet. I sent an email to IQAS too and got the same response you did that they were reviewing applications from 2nd January which I don't believe to be honest.

Lysea

Mar 28, 2019
Good luck everyone!
Congratulations:
Please can you give us your timelines?

Lysea

Mar 28, 2019
My

my docs was received by IQAS 30th November 2018
Received AOR 1 and 2 on February 21,2019(status changed from submitted to inline for processing same day)
Changed from inline for processing to assessing on March 2,2019
Final review since April 5,2019 till fluctuations started two weeks before I received ECA.
I submitted my LL.M degree,and it was assessed by IQAS as a Canadian Masters degree
Thanks

Mumbai2Canada

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
My wife's application is now finally in AOR2 - In line for Processing status. Her documents had reached IQAS on Jan 9. I am still waiting for mine.

imdsumit

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
India
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-09-2019
My package delivered on 4th December, 2018.
Application Received Date: 6th March 2019
Status changed to Final review: 19 March 2019.
Status started fluctuating from Final review to Complete on 23rd March 2019
Now today i.e. 3rd May 2019, got email stating "IQAS has completed your ECA" and mailed as well.
Now, when I logged in and clicked "View Certificate" link the certificate that was downloaded is of someone else, with different file number.

Please let me know if this happened with anyone or if any one can suggest what should I do?