+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

sankak

Feb 27, 2019
Hi
Need advise on below. I get a weird mail from IQAS as below

Dear applicant,

There has been no activity on your “Pending” application for 30 days.
Your File Number will remain active, if you have previously received services from IQAS.
If you no longer require IQAS services, please disregard this message.
If you believe you received this email in error, please disregard this email.
Please do not reply to this message. This email address is not monitored so we are unable to respond to any messages sent to this address.

WHAT SHOULD I DO? I received the AOR1 on 2nd April. Do I have to do anything or just wait?

Best regards
Sanka

rk_IND

Apr 22, 2019
Finally, the wait is over. Received ECA report (online)yesterday from IQAS. It took 5.5 Months (168 Days).

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Hi
Need advise on below. I get a weird mail from IQAS as below

Dear applicant,

There has been no activity on your “Pending” application for 30 days.
Your File Number will remain active, if you have previously received services from IQAS.
If you no longer require IQAS services, please disregard this message.
If you believe you received this email in error, please disregard this email.
Please do not reply to this message. This email address is not monitored so we are unable to respond to any messages sent to this address.

WHAT SHOULD I DO? I received the AOR1 on 2nd April. Do I have to do anything or just wait?

Best regards
Sanka
You may have created drafts by mistake. If you have received AoR then you need not worry.

Mr_fabrizio

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Finally, the wait is over. Received ECA report (online)yesterday from IQAS. It took 5.5 Months (168 Days).
When did your docs get to IQAS? November 30th?
Please post your timel
pls when did your docs get to IQAS? Was it November 30th,2018.please post your timeline so we can calculate ours!Thanks

shona87

Apr 23, 2019
Hi All,

My Graduation transcripts were delivered to them on 11th Jan and post graduation on 9th Feb. I have received AOR 1, when can i expect AOR 2.

Reactions: shanky1202

DehtahGeh

Apr 28, 2019
Please, is the 5.5months (168 days) the duration of the whole process in your case starting from when you submitted your application online or when all your documents were delivered to them by courier till you finally received your soft copy from them,
OR
The duration between when u received both AORs from them till when you finally received your soft copy from them ?
Thanks.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Please, is the 5.5months (168 days) the duration of the whole process in your case starting from when you submitted your application online or when all your documents were delivered to them by courier till you finally received your soft copy from them,
OR
The duration between when u received both AORs from them till when you finally received your soft copy from them ?
Thanks.
His timelines are given. I guess its from the day his docs were delivered.