+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

DehtahGeh

Apr 28, 2019
didn't anyone received AOR whose documents were delivered in the second week of Jan 2019. I am forced to think that they are sleeping now. because one person in this group with 2nd Jan documents delivery date has already received AOR on 9th April. So what thing is taking so much time after that, I can't understand.
Mine was delivered in the 2nd week of January and I recently received both AORs. Hopefully yours won't exceed this new week. Keep up with the patience.

Reactions: Hifzakh

amnashahid85

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Mine was delivered in the 2nd week of January and I recently received both AORs. Hopefully yours won't exceed this new week. Keep up with the patience.
That's great, so what was you documents delivery date?

and for the patience, i'm really very patient but they are taking it light and exceeding the time limit :)

DehtahGeh

Apr 28, 2019
That's great, so what was you documents delivery date?

and for the patience, i'm really very patient but they are taking it light and exceeding the time limit :)
My documents were delivered to them on 7th January and I received AOR before the past week ended. So be hopeful for this new week.
The whole visa venture beyond just this ECA is a school of patience.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
If second week of January are struggling to get an AOR, third week of February has to wait a long time then.
Last required documents reached in the final week of march, AOR2 will take forever .

Ebony_

Apr 10, 2019
Hi,
Please what do I do? My transcript got delivered in December 24th and my application documents in December 28th... I am still waiting to hear from Iqas. No AOR recieved either...
Thank you.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi,
Please what do I do? My transcript got delivered in December 24th and my application documents in December 28th... I am still waiting to hear from Iqas. No AOR recieved either...
Thank you.
Mail 'em, call 'em, stick 'em in a stew.
(Sorry for LoTR reference)

Call AND mail them, get an answer.

parim6

Sep 9, 2018
hello experts,

my question is that my IQAS file is being handled by my stupid agent and it's been more than 5-6 months and after so long time I got mail from my agent which was forwarded by IQAS on April 3.
Now my question is that, can I put an alternative email so that I can get IQAS messages on my personal email address?
Will IQAS send me my file status on my alternative email?
its really giving me stress, I was not aware of stupid agents before.
any help will be really appreciated.

thanx in advance

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
My transcript got to iqas November 19. Got AOR feb 27. So been on 'inline for processing' since feb 27.most pple i know with similar timelines got moved to final review first week in March and all have their ECA now. In my own case, i just got promoted to final review last week . I wonder how long i stil have to wait.
I think you have to wait for a month or so

shona87

Apr 23, 2019
didn't anyone received AOR whose documents were delivered in the second week of Jan 2019. I am forced to think that they are sleeping now. because one person in this group with 2nd Jan documents delivery date has already received AOR on 9th April. So what thing is taking so much time after that, I can't understand.
My documents were delivered on 11th jan and still not recived any AOR.

Mr_fabrizio

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
hello experts,

my question is that my IQAS file is being handled by my stupid agent and it's been more than 5-6 months and after so long time I got mail from my agent which was forwarded by IQAS on April 3.
Now my question is that, can I put an alternative email so that I can get IQAS messages on my personal email address?
Will IQAS send me my file status on my alternative email?
its really giving me stress, I was not aware of stupid agents before.
any help will be really appreciated.

thanx in advance
I don’t think you can’t.Your agent has already registered his email address to receive messages from IQAS on your behalf.I would suggest that you email a message to IQAS to air your concerns.But strictly speaking,I don’t think you can provide an alternative email.#mythoughts#

Hifzakh

Jan 16, 2019
I received my aor in the 19th April I haven’t heard from them for aor 2 year though my documents have been delivered by 10th of Jan. Anyone in the same boat?

DukeOfAlberta

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
My documents were delivered to them on 7th January and I received AOR before the past week ended. So be hopeful for this new week.
The whole visa venture beyond just this ECA is a school of patience.
I'm so sorry to bother you but are you from Nigeria? Are you evaluating an LLB? When exactly did you get AORs?My documents got there on February 7, I want to guage when I'll receive mine.

amnashahid85

Star Member
May 15, 2017
you even received AOR 1 and hopefully this week you will hear about AOR2 as well.... but we are waiting for AOR1 until now. 3 and half months have been
I received my aor in the 19th April I haven’t heard from them for aor 2 year though my documents have been delivered by 10th of Jan. Anyone in the same boat?
passed and no AOR. But I have an estimated idea that I will receive AOR in second week of May, as the IQAS working has gotten very slow with the time or there are a huge number of applications in the queue.

Rickster_21

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
My first transcript was delivered on 17th December and the second on 17th Jan. I received my first AOR on 17th March still waiting for second AOR.